Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 811 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful, move-in ready town cottage on 0.37 acre lot is a charmer on the Main Street of Windermere between Lake Bessie & Lake Butler, with deeded access to the Butler Chain of Lakes and boat ramp, access to resident tennis courts, fully landscaped, no HOA, within walking distance to the Farmer’s Market, Movie Night, basketball courts, or ice cream parlor, covered patio for grilling, custom built deck with pergola for outdoor living, fire pit for after dinner conversations, shed for storage, horse shoe drive, tankless water heater, whole house water filtration system, existing well to save on irrigation/water bills, features 2 bd., 1.5 ba., 1,398 sqft., $462,500-Open House on Fri., 12/10/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm), Sat., 12/11/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm), & Sun., 12/12/2-21 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story lakefront property on 1.35 acre lot, with much natural light and cathedral style ceiling, finest finishes and classic design, with access to the Little Lake Sawyer, lovely landscape, new tile flooring throughout, new bathrooms, new kitchen with stone countertop, new LED modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AC optimized for asthma and allergies, hurricane rated windows & door panels, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinectco water softener, updated boat docs with electrical boat lift, attached in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living room and oversized window, screened-in lanai, balcony, view of Disney fireworks, close to Disney theme parks, restaurants, highways, shops, features 4 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqft., $1,700,000-Open House on Sun., 12/11/2021 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 8021 Enchantment Dr. Unit 1006, Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained, move-in ready condo in the beautiful Oasis Cove community, with granite countertop and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen, first floor master suite, spacious loft and two full bedrooms with walk in closets, a bathroom and a laundry room on the second floor, screened in patio in the backyard, two car garages, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, playground, and a clubhouse, monthly condo fee provides cable, internet, water, sewer, and pest control, minutes from restaurants, Disney World, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,647 sqft., $350,000-Open House on Sat., 12/11/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 12/12/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 1002 Down Reserve Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This brand new lakefront property, customized by Element Home Builders, in guard gated Lake Down Reserve community, beautifully sited on over an acre directly on Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with stunning finishes with a casual easy living style, sparkling pool surrounded by lush landscape, downstairs theater/game room offering the perfect spot for game night, master suite is private with oversized his and her walk in closet, stunning view from upstairs balcony, loft allowing space for study or games, bedrooms are ensuite and a second laundry room is convenient, energy saving and low E double paned windows, tankless hot water heaters, spray foam insulation and many building features enhancing living environment, close to downtown Windermere’s farmer’s market, food truck nights, movie nights, features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 5,531 sqft., $3,895,000-Open House on Sat., 12/11/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8700 Peachtree Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready, two story Key West style Ashton Woods home built in 2015 at the end of a cul-de-sac in Peachtree Park, with much natural light, a paver driveway, covered front porch, gorgeous in-ground swimming pool fully screened in and backs to a conservation area and small pond, brown walnut-style faux wood floors throughout the main level, master suite with double-door entry, master bath with oversize walk-in shower, extra spacious master closet, covered brick paver patio, complete with a built-in propane gas fire pit, minutes from Disney Parks, Disney Springs area, top rated schools, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,315 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sat., 12/11/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 12/12/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: