Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 109 E 12th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two story home within walking distance of the charming center of the Town of Windermere (where there are playgrounds and parks throughout the town for picnics, tennis, basketball, swimming), with outdoor pool, on a beautifully landscaped lot, with sparkling pool and spa, a Florida room offering year round outdoor living, newer hardwood and travertine flooring, 2nd floor A/C and water heater, wood burning fireplace in family room, small fees would enable access to keys for the town boat ramps and tennis courts, private Lake Bessie access, private town boat ramp to the Butler Chain of Lakes, library, Farmer’s Market, Food Truck Friday, tennis, parks, ice-cream parlor, and coffee shops, a soon to open brewery and more, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,587 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sat., 11/20/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 11/21/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 119 E 4th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful move-in ready, one-story home on a desirable cornier lot in the heart of the historic town of Windermere, with deeded access to the idyllic Butler Chain of Lakes and NO HOA, brand new roof, spacious open floor plan, volume ceilings and travertine flooring, formal sitting room, a formal dining room, a home office, a kitchen, and an ample family room, spacious backyard for gardening, French doors in both living and family rooms open out onto the lanai & pool with a full bath and an outdoor shower, creating a perfect space for convivial gatherings of family & guests. Keep your boat in the property’s private boat slip parking and enjoy the two community private boat ramps on Lake Bessie and Fernwood Park, or enjoy catching and releasing fish in the nearby pier. There is also a community park and fishing pier on Lake Down, access to Town of Windermere’s private resident’s tennis courts, swim areas, 13 parks, and multiple playgrounds, close to I-4, Hwy 429, Turnpike, Hwy 528, Dr. Phillips Restaurant Row, Mall at Millenia and Winter Garden Village, Farmer’s Market, Food Truck Friday, coffee shops, nostalgic diners, Disney, Universal Studio, I-Drive, and Downtown Orlando, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,200 sqft., $870,000-Open House on Sat., 11/20/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 11/21/2021 (11:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 13315 Fernow St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story home in Lake Sawyer Enclave at Berkshire Park in Windermere, with hardwood flooring throughout the living areas, an open concept with formal living and family room, new AC 2020 and new saltwater pool and spa 2019 with water features, sun shelf, variable speed pump, and screen enclosed pool, backyard with PVC privacy fence, community amenities such as a private community pool, tennis court, playground, minutes to Disney, parks/attractions, restaurants and retails of Winter Garden Village, easy access to 429, 408, Turnpike, top rated schools, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,413 sqft., $499,000-Open House on Sat., 11/20/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm) & Sun., 11/21/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 1342 Belfiore Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This majestic Mediterranean-style pool home in Tuscany Ridge of Windermere, with tall and open ceilings on first floor, recent $150k upgrades new bathroom countertops, toilets, wood flooring, light fixtures, ceiling fans, and outdoor kitchen, pool deck, summer kitchen, view of beautiful pond and cypress trees, master suite and an additional bedroom on first floor, two staircases to second floor, large open patio connected to the loft upstairs has beautiful views of the pool and pond, All appliances stay. All furniture intended to be sold as a separate package at discounted price, top schools, easy access to HWY 408, 429, FL Turnpike, Disney World, Orlando, Winter Garden, and Clermont, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,963 sqft., $998,000-Open House on Sun., 11/21/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6827 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous Mediterranean-inspired custom built lakefront home in Windermere, with 100’+/- lake frontage on Lake Sawyer with incredible views of sunset, iron gates open to a beautiful courtyard leading to main entry, large open kitchen with beautiful custom built cabinets, high-end appliances, a wet bar w/wine fridge and wine cellar, family room with custom wood beams and stone fireplace with views of the lake and French doors leading to the oversized covered lanai, first floor master suite with a private lanai and a huge bath with a garden tub, walk-in shower, double vanity and walk-in closet, second floor with 3 large bedrooms each featuring French doors that lead to an oversized shared balcony, Lake Sawyer features pristine, clean water and is offering endless amount of family fun on the water, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,378 sqft., $1,499,000-Open House on Sat., 11/20/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: