Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 13244 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This former model home, showcasing soaring ceilings and spacious living areas, with stunning details and a touch of classic architectural style throughout, amazing kitchen with striking granite counters, stainless steel appliances, screened-in lanai with pool, owners suite with a tray ceiling with new elegant wood-look tile floors and walk-in closet, a charming “Wizard of Oz” themed bonus room, view of nightly fireworks from Disney, resort-like backyard, close to great local shopping and restaurants and Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,577 sqft., $659,000-Open House on Sat., 11/13/2021 (noon-6:00 pm EDT).
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story lakefront property on 1.35 acre lot, with much natural light and cathedral style ceiling, finest finishes and classic design, with access to the Little Lake Sawyer, lovely landscape, new tile flooring throughout, new bathrooms, new kitchen with stone countertop, new LED modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AC optimized for asthma and allergies, hurricane rated windows & door panels, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinectco water softener, updated boat docs with electrical boat lift, attached in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living room and oversized window, screened-in lanai, balcony, view of Disney fireworks, close to Disney theme parks, restaurants, highways, shops, features 4 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqft., $1,700,000-Open House on Sun., 11/14/2021 (noon-6:00 pm EDT).
- 119 E 4th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious one-story home with split open floor plan on a desirable corner lot in Windermere in the desirable location around the Butler Chain of Lakes, down the road from Lake Down, Lake Butler, and Lake Bessie, and just few miles away from the plethora of commerce and amenities of Windermere and Dr. Phillips, spacious backyard for gardening, with circular driveway, volume ceilings, travertine flooring. formal sitting room, formal dining room, home office, family room, lanai and pool, spacious master suite, brand new roof, private boat slip parking, amenities such as Town of Windermere’s tennis courts, swim areas, 13 parks, and multiple playgrounds, close to excellent public and private schools, major tourist attractions, growth areas, arteries, and highways including I-4, 429, Turnpike, 528, Dr. Phillips Restaurant Row, Mall at Millenia, Winter Garden Village, weekly Farmers Market, monthly food truck, just few mules from Disney, Universal, I-Drive, & Downtown Orlando, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,200 sqft., $870,000-Open House on Sat., 11/13/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm EDT) & Sun., 11/14/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm EDT)
- 1536 Whitney Isles Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This pristine custom-built stylish and elegant Spanish/Mediterranean home in the gated Belmere community, with no rear neighbors, in a top school zone with fabulous shopping and dining areas just minutes away, with an oversized entertainment Great Room, solid engineered wood flooring throughout the living area, first floor office, whole house water filtration system, quartz countertops in the kitchen, master bedroom with tray ceiling framed with LED lights, pond view backyard offering a calming saltwater lanai covered pool, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,067 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sat. 11/13/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm EDT) & Sun., 11/14/2021 (noon-2:00 pm EDT).
- 12803 Westside Village Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This nearly-new mission-inspired two story home in the Westside Village community of Windermere, with beautiful stonework on the facade, a tiled roof, landscaped backyard, spacious front porch, with high ceilings in the front, granite countertops, 42″ cabinets, lovely conservation view in the back, private master suite on the main floor in pristine condition, community amenities such as paved walking trails, water features, playground, clubhouse, resort-style pool surrounded by a paver deck and palm trees, excellent schools, Disney just few minutes away, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,694 sqft., $620,000-Open House on Sat., 11/13/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm EDT) & Sun., 11/14/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm EDT).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: