Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 13244 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This former model home, showcasing soaring ceilings and spacious living areas, with stunning details and a touch of classic architectural style throughout, amazing kitchen with striking granite counters, stainless steel appliances, screened-in lanai with pool, owners suite with a tray ceiling with new elegant wood-look tile floors and walk-in closet, a charming “Wizard of Oz” themed bonus room, view of nightly fireworks from Disney, resort-like backyard, close to great local shopping and restaurants and Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,577 sqft., $659,000-Open House on Sat., 10/30/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm EDT).
- 7744 Moser Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This two story townhome in Berkshire Park, with much natural light, fenced-in backyard, spacious floor plan, detached 2-car garage, ceramic tile on the first floor, new carpet with upgraded padding on the second floor with tiled bathroom, fresh exterior and interior paint, community amenities such as resort style pool, playground, putting green, tennis courts, basketball courts, walking/biking path, affordable HOA, minutes from Disney, shopping, and restaurants, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,644 sqft., $354,900-Open House on Sat., 10/30/2021 (10:00 am-1:00pm EDT).
- 6418 Swanson St., Windermere, FL 34786: This stately two-story home with water view in The Enclave in Windermere, with high ceilings and beautiful chandelier, impeccable decor, a dream outdoor kitchen with high quality BBQ, refrigerator, compete with stones, covered patio, all 6 bedroom with walking closet, master bedroom with custom built-in closets, upstairs loft with view of magic kingdom fireworks, excellent schools, and community involvement, features 6 bd., 4 ba., 4,148 sqft., $1,290,000-Open House on Sat., 10/30/2021 (noon-4:00 pm EDT).
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story lakefront property on 1.35 acre lot, with much natural light and cathedral style ceiling, finest finishes and classic design, with access to the Little Lake Sawyer, lovely landscape, new tile flooring throughout, new bathrooms, new kitchen with stone countertop, new LED modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AC optimized for asthma and allergies, hurricane rated windows & door panels, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinectco water softener, updated boat docs with electrical boat lift, attached in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living room and oversized window, screened-in lanai, balcony, view of Disney fireworks, close to Disney theme parks, restaurants, highways, shops, features 4 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqft., $1,795,000-Open House on Sun., 10/31/2021 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm EDT).
- 8618 Via Tavoleria Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready townhome in the beautiful Carrington Community, with natural light, fenced-in back yard with patio great for entertaining, spacious and open floor plan, huge island kitchen bar, walk-in pantry, a quiet neighborhood with views of Disney fireworks, close to Disney, Winter Garden Village and Doctor Phillips, shopping and dining at Lakeside Village. low HOA, close to I-4 and 429, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 1,919 sqft, $364,995-Oepn House on Sun., 10/31/2021 (1:00 pm- 3:00 pm EDT). Need to double check all room sizes, square footage and room sizes. HOA Offer submission deadline: October 31, 2021, 5:00 pm EDT.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: