Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story lakefront home, with much natural light and cathedral style ceiling, finest finishes and classic design, with access to the Little Lake Sawyer, lovely landscape, new tile flooring throughout, new bathrooms, new kitchen with stone countertop, new LED modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AC optimized for asthma and allergies, hurricane rated windows & door panels, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinectco water softener, updated boat docs with electrical boat lift, attached in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living room and oversized window, screened-in lanai, balcony, view of Disney fireworks, close to Disney theme parks, restaurants, highways, shops, features 4 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqft., $1,795,000-Open House on Sat., 10/16/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12010 Otterbrooke Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two story home in the desirable Windermere Trails area, with much natural light, lanai, fenced-in back yard, just 20 minutes from Disney parks and amenities, tiles throughout family room and kitchen on the first floor, laminate flooring in the living room and all bedrooms, laundry room on second floor, large backyard with paver, close proximity to I-4, shopping, all theme parks, restaurant row, community amenities such as pool, playground, walking trail, lake, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,512 sqft., $749,000-Open House on Sat., 10/16/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 10/17/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 1233 Belfiore Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story Mediterranean style home with second floor sun deck, master suite on first floor with view of the swimming pool, large and open kitchen, family room with built-in shelving, electric fire place, and wired for surround sound, child safety fence around the pool, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba, 5,001 sqft. $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 10/16/2021 (9:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 6142 Little Lake Sawyer Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This move-in ready, 3-way split floorplan home in the sweet spot of Providence Windermere, on a tree-lined, winding little street with nearby homes valued in excess of a million dollars, with double leaded glass door, inviting foyer, hardwood floors, plantation shutters throughout, screened-in pool with covered lanai, community amenities such as pool and playground, close proximity to shopping, restaurants, cafes, top-rated schools, golf courses, beautiful state parks, entertainment, theme parks, 45 minutes to Orlando International Airport, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,364 sqft., $699,900-Open House on Sat., 10/16/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 13005 Penshurst Lane, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely one-story home with lake view, with much natural light, screened-in pool and fenced-in backyard, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,948 sqft., $490,000-Open House on Sat., Oct. 16, 2021, (3:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- Rochelle, The Sanctuary, Windermere, FL 34786: Buildable plan, new construction, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,890 sqft, from $520,000
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: