Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 8725 Abbotsbury Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story home with much natural light, fenced-in backyard, double ceiling, 1 mile from The Magic Kingdom, close to Lakeside Village, Downtown Windermere, Hamlin shops, restaurants, and more, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,648 sqft., $479,000-Open House on Sun., 10/10/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 2669 Stanton Hall Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one story home on a 0.56 acre lot in The Manors community, with much natural light, curb appeal, brick exterior, manicured lawn, mature landscaping, open floor plan with vaulted ceilings, cherry wood flooring, neutral painted walls, one side of the garage transitioned into an air-conditioned flex room (could be made into an office or a third garage), wood burning fireplace in large family room, expansive backyard with screened-in pool, access to Lake Crescent, town of Windermere with access to tennis courts and a boat launch with access to Butler Chain of Lakes for a yearly fee, close to shopping, restaurants, monthly food trucks, Friday farmers markets, various local events, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,332 sqft., $625,000-Open House on Sun., 10/10/2021 (11:30 am-2:00 ).
- 1233 Belfiore Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story Mediterranean style home with second floor sun deck, master suite on first floor with view of the swimming pool, large and open kitchen, family room with built-in shelving, electric fire place, and wired for surround sound, child safety fence around the pool, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba, 5,001 sqft. $1,100,000-Open House on Sat., 10/16/2021 (9:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 12955 Holdenbury Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained, move-in ready two story home on 0.27 acre lot in the Windermere Terrace community of the desirable Windermere, with view of pond and conservation, spacious kitchen, primary suite as well as spacious bonus room, and two more bedrooms on second floor, 3 car garage, close proximity to great schools, restaurants, and theme parks, and community amenities such as pool, playground, multiple lakes, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,889 sqft., $598,000-Open House on Sun., 10/10/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12010 Otterbrooke Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story home in Windermere Trails community, with tiles throughout first floor family room and kitchen, laminate flooring in living room and all bedrooms, much natural light, neutral color palette, architectural details, private fenced area, versatile large bonus room that can be made into a game room or an office, large backyard with paver, close proximity to highway I-4, shopping, all theme parks, restaurant row, community amenities such as playground and pool, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,512 sqft., $749,000-Open House on Sat., 10/16/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 10/17/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13120 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning and immaculate lakefront Windermere property, on 1.35 acre lot, with classic design, with direct frontage and direct access to Little Lake Sawyer, abundant natural light, cathedral style ceiling, new tile flooring throughout, new paint, new bathroom, new kitchen with stone countertop, new LED modern design light fixtures, new appliances, new AC, hurricane rated windows and door panels, increased amperage in the garage for outdoor lighting and Kinectco water softener, updated boat docs and electrical boat lift, attached in-law suite complete with full kitchen and living room with gorgeous oversized window, unobstructed view of Disney fireworks from screened in lanai from the private balcony adjacent to master bedroom, close to Disney, restaurants, excellent public schools and major highways and shops, features 4 bd., 5 ba., 3,629 sqft., $1,795,000-Open House on Sun., 10/10/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: