Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 11208 Rose Down Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: The gorgeous two-story manors at a cul-de-sac on the beautiful 0.89 acre treed, pie shaped lot of Butler Bay, with freshly painted pool deck, covered patio area and screened lanai, dramatic foyer with soaring ceilings, much natural light, family room or den space with wood flooring and crown molding , formal dining room with wood floors, spacious kitchen, built-in wine refrigerator, first floor master with tray ceiling and a lovely bow window with bench window seating, magnificent backyard, energy efficiency, with R30 insulated enhancement added in the attic and 3 AC units, private walking trail to Windermere Elementary School nearby, access to Butler Chain of Lakes, tennis courts, parks, historic Downtown Windermere with shopping, restaurants, monthly food trucks, Friday Framer’s markets, various events, features 5 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,088 sqft., $874,999-Open House on Sat., 10/2/201 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 10/3/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 8725 Abbotsbury Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story home with much natural light, fenced-in backyard, double ceiling, 1 mile from The Magic Kingdom, close to Lakeside Village, Downtown Windermere, Hamlin shops, restaurants, and more, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,648 sqft., $489,000-Open House on Sat., 10/2/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 1233 Belfiore Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story Mediterranean style home with second floor sun deck, master suite on first floor with view of the swimming pool, large and open kitchen, family room with built-in shelving, electric fire place, and wired for surround sound, child safety fence around the pool, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba, 5,001 sqft. $1,150,000-Open House on Sat., 10/2/2021 (10:00 am-6:00 pm).
- 8757 Lookout Pointe Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story, move-in ready home in Windermere Trails community, with natural light, fenced backyard, second floor media room, spacious kitchen with a center island, lots of cabinet space, community amenities such as playground and pool, close proximity to multiple lakes, great schools, shopping, restaurants, and Disney theme parks, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,450 sqft., $625,000-Open House on Sat., 10/9/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8955 Lookout Pointe Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, one-story oasis of a home facing the community trail and conservation around Lake Sharp in the desirable Windermere Trails community, with beautiful curb appeal and professionally designed yard for privacy and relaxation, chef’s kitchen, great room with plenty of natural light, solar attic fan to increase energy efficiency and comfort, much upgrades: tiles, cabinets, hardware and plumbing, ramp in garage, elevated commodes, community amenities such as walkable/rideable trail, pool, park, lake and conservation views, walk or bike to excellent schools, close to shopping, new restaurants at the Westside Shoppes and Publix Lakeside Plaza, Disney, features 4 bd., 3 ba, 2,224 sqft., $549,900-Open House on Sat., 10/2/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: