Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 6755 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere neighborhood, with much natural light, no rear neighbors, fenced-in back yard, open floor plan, brand new carpet throughout, covered lanai, higher ceiling and floor plan has a great flow, wraparound front porch and attached 2 car garage, amenities such as community pool, tennis court, beach volley ball area, walking/biking trails, playground and a lake for fishing, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,230 sqft., $429,900-Open House on Sat., 9/18/2021 (11:00 am-2:30 pm) & Sun., 9/19/2021 (11:00 am-2:30 pm).
- 9167 Royal Gate Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two story home in the gated Westover Reserve neighborhood in highly sought-after Windermere, with much natural light, enormous amount of living and dining space, secluded office space, custom elegant features and finishes, updated kitchen overlooking the stunning pool, summer kitchen, and manicured landscaping, kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, granite countertops, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, a vegetable sink, two breakfast bars, covered lanai, peaceful fenced-in backyard oasis, first-floor & second floor master suites, new exterior paint, new gas pool heater (2021), new roof (2017), features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,717 sqft., $849,900-Open House on Sat., 9/18/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 13244 Zori Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing Windermere home, former model home with stunning details throughout, with soaring ceilings and spacious living areas, granite countertops, breakfast bar, owners suite featuring a tray ceiling along with elegant brand new wood look tile floors, second floor landing with a charming “Wizard of Oz” themed bonus room, unique Venetian plaster accents, recessed lighting, tranquil view of the pool from the lanai, nightly fireworks from the Walt Disney World Resort, close to shopping and restaurants, golf courses (Orange County National Golf Center and Lodge), features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,577 sqft., $674,900-Open House on Sat., 9/18/2021 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 13755 Calera Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This is a beautiful, move-in ready two story townhome with much natural light, fenced patio, walkway to garage, front porch, landscaping and open views, large kitchen, all upstairs bedrooms with spacious closets, park-like atmosphere, amenities such as community pool and playground, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,912 sqft., $364,900-Open House on Sat., 9/18/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12303 Langstaff Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This captivating two-story townhome in the exclusive Lake Reams neighborhood at Lake of Windermere, with much natural light, fenced patio, laminate flooring throughout, large kitchen, beautifully remodeled staircase and half bath and upgraded master bathroom, landscaped courtyard, amenities such as Olympic-sized community pool, minutes within world-class shopping, dining, and top rated schools, Walt Disney World, I-4, and 429, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,545 sqft., $4349,900-Open House on Sat., 9/18/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: