Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 5125 Tildens Grove Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing, custom-built two-story home on 2/3 acre of manicured lawn in the executive neighborhood of Tilden’s Grove, with dedicated office space and a gym overlooking the pool with pocket sliding doors, giving one a wonderful indoor/outdoor feel, gourmet kitchen, expanded screened-in lanai with its hibachi-style grill and outdoor kitchen overlooking the heated pool and spa and private conservation area, recent additions: a whole-house GENERAC generator, sub-zero refrigerator, insulated garage doors & Liftmaster smart system, AC unit, and hot water heater, public utilities but private well for irrigation/sprinkler system, propane tank runs the stove, pool, & spa heater & whole house generator, close proximity to all Disney, Universal Studios, Fowlers Grove Mall, world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, features: 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,953 sqft., $1,299,999-Open House on Sat., 8/28/2021 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 6755 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, no rear neighbors, fenced in backyard, open floor plan, covered lanai, formal living room/dining room combo, split plan, new carpet throughout, higher ceiling, wraparound front porch and attached 2 car garage, community amenities such as community pool, tennis court, beach volley ball area, playground, lake for fishing, community dock, features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,230 sqft., $429,900-Open House on Sat., 8/28/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 5548 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786:This magnificent custom-built home on 0.51 acre lot in guard-gated Oxford Moor community is perfect for family living and entertaining, with beautiful mature landscape, much natural light, solid mahogany and leaded glass double front doors creating a refined entry, coffered ceilings, wood flooring in casually elegant formal areas, private home office/library nicely finished with hardwood flooring and custom built-ins, gourmet kitchen, romantic master suite with access to the outdoors through a French door, sparkling screened-in pool and spa, dine al fresco on the pavered pool deck under the covered lanai, theater room, features: 5 bd., 5 ba., 4,617 sqft., $1,299,000-Open House on Sat., 8/28/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 8/29/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9715 Wild Oak Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This impeccably maintained California contemporary home, coupled with a superb location on the edge of Windermere’s Butler Chain of Lakes, sitting handsomely atop a hill just 50 yards from the private community boat ramp and park accessing Lake Down, open floor plan, plantation shutters, cedar lined ceiling, formal living room that may double as a spacious office, close to excellent schools, private resort style pool and summer kitchen, enhanced lanai, across the street from multi-million dollar homes, community amenities such as park with boat ramp with access to the Windermere Chain of Lakes and fishing dock on Lake Down, Pleasance Circle Park, playground, tennis courts, a small park, features: 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,208 sqft., $1,000,000-Open House on Sat., 8/28/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- Reserve Windermere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Custom pre-construction Oakland modern farmhouse-style home on 0.51 acre lot, by Element Home Builders. This two-story home will feature 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,648 sqft., $2,088,400-Open House on Sat., 8/28/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm)
- Reserve Windermere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Custom pre-construction home to be built in the heart of Windermere. Permit pending and construction will begin soon. Visit the model in Bella Vita Estates for more information. The two-story home will feature 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,956 sqft., $2,170,900-Open House on Sat., 8/28/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 8231 Bryce Canyon Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This contemporary home in the Windermere Trails community, loaded with upgrades, energy star 44 HERS index home features include SOLAR PANELS, electric vehicle charging section in the garage, double pane windows, 15 SEER AC with MERV 8+ filtration system, and NEST thermostat, Ring security camera doorbell, spacious great room has upgraded wood-look ceramic tile flooring throughout the low level, plantation shuttered windows, master suite and loft feature engineered hardwood flooring, excellent schools, convenient shopping, restaurants, close proximity to things Disney, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,896 sqft., $428,800-Open House on Sat., 8/28/2021 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 8/29/2021 (noon-3:00 pm)
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: