Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $630,000-Open House on Sat., 8/21/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 8/22/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1451 Whitney Isles Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story home in the desirable gated Belmere community of Windermere, with grand two story foyer, mature landscape, much natural light, open concept, wood burning fireplace, screened-in pool and spa, kitchen complete with breakfast nook, one of the two en suite master bedrooms is on the first floor, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, basketball court, tennis courts, playground, and close proximity to shopping, retail and restaurants, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,938 sqft., $629,900-Open House on Sat., 8/21/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 1421 Whitney Isles Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning two-story Windermere home in the gated community of Whitney Isles of Belmere is the perfect combination of transitional elegance and traditional charm, with much upgrades, open floor plan, hardwood floor throughout, custom closets, private screened-in pool and spa, remodeled kitchen, coffered ceilings, excellent schools, close proximity to interstate and turnpike, downtown Windermere, Downtown Winter Garden, shopping, dining, and much more, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,170 sqft., $599,000-Open House on Sat., 8/21/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 8/22/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8217 Mystic View Way Unit 2904, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two story unit in the gated resort-style community of Oasis Cove, with low maintenance tile throughout the first floor, private rear patio, master bedroom with beautiful laminate flooring while other bedrooms with newly upgraded carpet, blinds thorughout, ceiling fans, 1-car garage, HOA includes internet, cable, water, sewer, and roof, community amenities such as sparkling zero entry pool, cabana, renovated fitness, playground, and a walking/jogging trail wrapped around the pristine community lake, close to Disney Parks, Disney Springs, 429, 535, FL Turnpike, Universal Studios, Seaworld, Winter Garden Village, Downtown Windermere, Sand Lake’s Restaurant Row, boating on the Windermere Chain, Tibet-Butler preserve, golfing and more, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,512 sqft., $298,400-Opne House on Sat., 8/21/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13791 Beringer St., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely move-in ready two story townhome, a corner unit in the desirable Vineyards of Horizons, with large floor plan, beautiful kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances, 42 cabinets and large island, oversized driveway that can fit 4 or more vehicles, beautiful pond view, near 2 pools and parks, interstate, shopping centers, restaurants, schools, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,234 sqft., $419,900-Open House on Sat., 8/21/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- Reserve Windermere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Custom pre-construction Oakland modern farmhouse-style home on 0.51 acre lot, by Element Home Builders. This two-story home will feature 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,648 sqft., $2,088,400-Open House on Fri., 8/20/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Sat., 8/21/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Mon., 8/23/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Tues., 8/24/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- Reserve Windermere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Custom pre-construction home to be built in the heart of Windermere. Permit pending and construction will begin soon. Visit the model in Bella Vita Estates for more information. The two-story home will feature 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,956 sqft., $2,170,900-Open House on Fri., 8/20/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Sat., 8/21/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Mon., 8/23/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Tues., 8/24/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 13333 Lake Clarice Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This luxurious one-story lakefront custom estate, masterfully designed Arthur Ruttenburg home, in a community of 23 homesites, on 0.9 acre lot on Lake Clarice has water views in the front and back of the house as well as non-buildable HOA land on the side for ultimate privacy, 12′ ceiling entrance, attention to detail, views of Lake Clarice and the sparkling solar-heated pool with lap lane and spa, open floor plan, abundant natural light, full service wet bar, gourmet kitchen, gas cooktop, warning drawer, pot filer, Adventium wall oven, new professional side by side refrigerator, spacious walk-in pantry, private office with floor to ceiling custom bookcases, custom window treatment, surround sound inside and out, tankless water heaters, exquisite lighting, video surveillance, recent upgrade throughout the home including the kitchen, bathrooms, new flooring and new AC, owner’s suite offering views of the pool, dual walk-in closets, remote controlled blackout shades, tray ceiling and private access to the pool, covered lanai with multiple seating areas overlooking the tranquil waters of Lake Clarice, close proximity to excellent public and private schools, fine dining, shopping, major expressways, Disney, and other world-renowned attractions, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,900 sqft., $1,399,900-Open House on Sat., 8/21/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8650 Danforth Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story townhome in the community of Lake Reams at Lakes of Windermere in Horizon West, a community with tree-lined streets and sidewalks throughout, nestled in a preserve, with 2 masters with en suite baths and vaulted ceilings, newly replaced roof by HOA in 2020, detached 2 car garage, private outdoor fenced in paver courtyard, low monthly HOA takes care of the grounds, pool, pest control, trash, maintenance of the exterior of the buildings, Olympic size community pool with covered cabana, excellent schools, features 2 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,280 sqft., $318,500-Open House on Sun., 8/22/2021 (noon-4:00 pm). You must independently verify the Property Information prior to purchasing the Property.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: