OUC-The Reliable One, Marching Forward Toward Clean & Sustainable Energy Future
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
OUC and the City of Orlando have partnered together with one goal in mind: to reach Clean and Sustainable Energy Future by reducing 50% CO2 emission by 2030 and reduce 100% CO2 emission by 2050. Net Zero is the ultimate goal, accomplished by various programs listed below:
In the video published on August 4, 2021, “4 years. One powerful partnership“, below:
- Solar Energy: OUC was recognized as a leader in solar energy & was named a “SunRiser” by SACE. 50,000+ homes will soon be powered by 270 MW of solar farms.
- City of Orlando will power 100% of city operations by renewable energy by 2030.
- City of Orlando also launched solar co-ops, making rooftop solar affordable and accessible and helping 350 neighbors to go solar.
- OUC is investing $45 million in electrification programs.
- Over 300 EV charging stations were installed.
- 14 electric buses were implemented
- Promoting conservation for sustainability throughout the community.
- 8000+ OUC customers have participated in energy efficiency programs since 2018.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: