Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 6758 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This terrific split-level Ashton Woods home in the fabulous neighborhood of Lakes of Windermere, with recently painted interior, much natural light, generous-sized master with trey ceilings, screened-in porch, minutes from Disney, walking paths, community dock for fishing and relaxation, community pool, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, neighborhood park with gazebo, and playground, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,234 sqft., $429,000-Open House on Sat., 8/7/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 8/8/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 1407 Hempel Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely one-story home on an 0.6-acre lot in a prestigious neighborhood in the heart of Windermere, with open living space, volume ceiling, high efficiency AC, brand new well irrigation, 3 car garage, screened-in pool, town amenities include private access to Butler Boat Ramp, tennis courts, multiple playgrounds, swim area, and fishing piers, close to 408 expressway turnpike, restaurant row, shopping, theme parks, major highways, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,842 sqft., $780,000-Open House on Sat., 8/7/2021, (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8608 Abbotsbury Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready, two-story home in the desirable community of The Preserve at Lakes of Windermere, with soaring ceilings, large windows bringing in much natural light, office with beautiful new French doors, renovated kitchen with large center island and deep sink, private wooded area in back, screened-enclosed pool with beautifully designed deck and covered lanai, first floor owner’s suite with private bath, new AC, new exterior paint, Ring Doorbell, Nest Thermostat, community amenities such as pool, playground, Food truck Fridays, 1 mile from Magic Kingdom, close to Lakeside Village, Downtown Windermere, Hamlin, shops, restaurants, and more, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,599 sqft., $515,000-Open House on Sun., 8/8/2021, (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 5926 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story waterfront home in the iconic Windermere’s gated Oxford Moor community, with no neighbor on the West, nestled among the pristine freshwater lakes and short distance from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with new roof to be installed before closing, with home theater, game room, studio, screened-in pool, top schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 6,200 sqft., $1,275,000- Open House on Sun., 8/8/2021, (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 13742 Amelia Pond Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story home on an oversized lot in the desirable community of Summerport, with soaring ceilings in the entry way, much natural light, bamboo flooring in the formal living and formal dining rooms, screened-in pool, screened lanai, new roof, pavered driveway extended to accommodate a 3rd car 2021, salt-water softener for the entire house and CAT 5 cable for the entire house, community amenities such as pool, club house, fitness center, basketball courts, tennis courts, and volleyball court, walking trails, ponds, lakes, parks, play grounds, multiple docks, sandy lake beach and plenty of green spaces, close to shopping, restaurants, great schools, Disney, easy access to 429, Turnpike, and 408, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,820 sqft., $589,900-Open House on Sat., 8/7/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This two story charmer on almost half acre lot in Downtown Windermere on Butler Chain of Lakes in Old Windermere will enable you to experience the waterfront life style by living among the lakes in one of the oldest communities in Orange County, with beautiful landscape and panoramic water views, 375 feet of waterfront ideal for guest boat dockage, resort-style pool and lanai with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, boat house with hydraulic lift, a jet ski port, a large new storage shed, just steps away from 11 community docks, tennis courts, rowing clubs, nature trails, award-winning restaurants, annual community runs, weekly farmer’s market, monthly food truck nights, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,160 sqft., $1,150,000- Open House on Sat., 8/7/2021, (noon-3:00 pm).
- 4863 Flint Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This move-in ready, two-story beauty in the desirable Summerport community, with much natural light, soaring ceilings, walk-in closets, professionally painted interior, new carpet, community amenities such as lakes, pool clubhouse, parks, walking distance to excellent schools, close to chopping and 429, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,211 sqft., $538,995-Open House on Sat., 8/7/2021, (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- Reserve Windermere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Custom pre-construction home to be built in the heart of Windermere. Permit pending and construction will begin soon. Visit the model in Bella Vita Estates for more information. The two-story home will feature 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,956 sqft., $2,170,900-Open House on Sat., 8/7/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Mon., 8/9/2021 (10:00am-5:00 pm), Tues., 8/10/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm)., Wed., 8/11/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- Reserve Windermere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Custom pre-construction Oakland modern farmhouse-style home by Element Home Builders. This two-story home will feature 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,648 sqft., $2,088,400-Open House on Sat., 8/7/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Mon., 8/9/2021 (10:00am-5:00 pm), Tues., 8/10/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm)., Wed., 8/11/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: