Open House This Weekend
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 6758 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming one-story Ashton Woods home in the fabulous Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, screened-in back porch, community amenities such as walking paths, dock, Olympic size pool, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, and playground, minutes from Disney, excellent schools, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,234 sqft., $429,000-Open House on Sun., 8/1/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 7025 Horizon Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home with 3-way split floor plan (with main bedroom suite, separate guest quarters or office downstairs), large and well-landscaped lot, conveniently located near all Dr. Phillips amenities & downtown Windermere, double over and built-in double refrigerator, so much storage with custom closets and over-sized 3-car garage with workshop, deeded access to the Windermere boat ramp on Lake Butler, recent improvements: pool resurfaced in 2018, pool pump in 2020, 2 AC units in 2020, close to restaurants, gym, grocery, post office, pharmacies, banks, schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,682 sqft., $995,000-Open House on Sun., 8/1/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12564 Foynes Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, lovely maintained and freshly painted, move-in ready split floor planned home, already with multiple offers, highest and best offer due by 1:00 pm on Monday (August 2, 2021), in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with high ceilings, much natural lights, stellar kitchen design, master suite with huge walk in closet, close to Disney, excellent schools, amenities such as community walking trails, community pool, tennis courts, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,912 sqft., $399,000-Open House on Sun., 8/1/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6537 Helmsley Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely home in the desirable Preston Square of Horizon West in Windermere, with a wonderful front porch, great room with high ceiling, screened-in lanai, fenced backyard, 3 bedrooms on first floor while 2 bedrooms and family area on the second floor, master suite with his and her closets, top rated schools, biking distance to the Lakeside Village restaurants, minutes from Downtown Windermere, Disney-Magic Kingdom, and shopping and restaurants, easy access to 429, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 2,591 sqft., $485,000-Open House on Sun., 8/1/2021 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 9370 Palm Tree Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, truly updated and move-in ready one-story Windermere home, with outdoor kitchen and pool, backyard with plenty of space for flower beds, herb gardens, fruit trees and more, hidden garden shed for extra tools and storage, seller offering a $1,000 garden and lawn allowance, plenty of storage shelving and built-ins in garage, new roof since 2019, pool resurfaced in 2013, AC is 6 year old, 5 miles from Universal Orlando, 7miles from Walt Disney World, 10 miles from Mall at Millennia and outlets, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,100 sqft., $465,000-Open House on Sun., 8/1/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 11327 Ledgement Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazingly remodeled beauty of a home in the heart of Windermere in the private and gated community of Glenmuir, on a quiet street, with beautiful hard wood floor, much natural light and tiled roof and First Floor Living with a huge bonus room and bathroom upstairs (great for in-law ensuite or home theater or studio), high ceilings, wainscoting, custom crown molding, gorgeous pool and pond, salt water system, pizza oven, solar panels, brick grill area, bar refrigerator and cooking surface, just minutes from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, close to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, and Icon Park, shopping and dining on the popular Restaurant Row, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,311 sqft., $635,000-Open House on Sun., 8/1/2021 (noon-5:00 pm).