Open House This Weekend
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Sat., 7/24/2021, (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 5926 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story waterfront home in the iconic Windermere’s gated Oxford Moor community, with no neighbor on the West, nestled among the pristine freshwater lakes and short distance from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with new roof to be installed before closing, with home theater, game room, studio, screened-in pool, top schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 6,200 sqft., $1,275,000- Open House on Sat., 7/24/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8554 Abbotsbury Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully bright and fresh, move-in ready, two-story home in the gated community of The Preserve at Lakes of Windermere, with crown molding, oversized screened in lanai and private backyard, new AC in 2018, new hot water heater, new water filtration system, fresh exterior and interior paint, amenities such as community pool, playground, walking trails, gazebo, picni area, convenient to major highways, shopping dining, Hamlin Town Center, Lakeside Village Center, and the Orlando attractions, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,528 sqft., $429,900- Open House on Sat., 7/24/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/25/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 12749 Bideford Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This popular and bright Kensington model by Ashton Woods home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with beautiful wood floors, crown molding throughout, extra long driveway and extended screened in lanai, excellent schools, amenities such as tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, resort-style community pool and dock with fishing pier, walking trails, and playground, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,460 sqft., $419,900-Open House on Sat., 7/24/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/25/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7025 Horizon Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home with 3-way split floor plan (with main bedroom suite, separate guest quarters or office downstairs), large and well-landscaped lot, conveniently located near all Dr. Phillips amenities & downtown Windermere, double over and built-in double refrigerator, so much storage with custom closets and over-sized 3-car garage with workshop, deeded access to the Windermere boat ramp on Lake Butler, recent improvements: pool resurfaced in 2018, pool pump in 2020, 2 AC units in 2020, close to restaurants, gym, grocery, post office, pharmacies, banks, schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,682 sqft., $995,000-Open House on Sat., 7/24/2021 (noon-2:00 pm) & Sun., 7/25/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).