Open House This Weekend
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 13040 Kegan St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, two-story, move-in ready home, with two master bedrooms and an in-law suite (with its private entrance) above the garage, gorgeous pond view, big driveway, ceramic tile throughout first floor, community pool, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 2,961 sqft., $530,000-Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $650,000-Open House on Fri., 7/16/2021 (5:00 pm-7:30 pm) & Sat., 7/17/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 7064 Kiwano Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderfully spacious and newly constructed, move-in ready two-story home near little Lake Sawyer, with first level bedroom, oversized covered wraparound lanai to watch amazing sunsets, area with top-rated schools, year-round entertainment, Chain of Lakes, world’s best golf courses, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,136 sqft., $689,800-Open House on Fri., 7/16/2021 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm) & Sat., 7/17/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 7025 Horizon Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful home with 3-way split floor plan (with main bedroom suite, separate guest quarters or office downstairs), large and well-landscaped lot, conveniently located near all Dr. Phillips amenities & downtown Windermere, double over and built-in double refrigerator, so much storage with custom closets and over-sized 3-car garage with workshop, deeded access to the Windermere boat ramp on Lake Butler, recent improvements: pool resurfaced in 2018, pool pump in 2020, 2 AC units in 2020, close to restaurants, gym, grocery, post office, pharmacies, banks, schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,682 sqft., $995,000-Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 7/18/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two story custom built home by the renowned RL Gordon in the Lake Burden community, with much natural light and refined modern style and over $75,000 upgrades, soaring ceilings, custom oversized doors, open concept, energy efficient, double hung low E high impact windows and new insulations, elegant Italian porcelain wood light tile throughout, 5th bedroom in-law suite with double French doors, two dining areas and a large family room all opening to the pool and spa area, elegant main suite is spacious with his and her walk in closets, 20 feet screened lanai, custom staircase, community amenities such as clubhouse and pool, parks, playground and pergola, baseball field, tennis courts, picnic tables, and a pier onto Lake Burden, 3000 feet exercise path around central pond, close proximity to Westside Shoppes and Lakeside Village shopping center, shops and restaurants, Tibet Butler Nature Preserve and the Golden Bear Club, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,903 sqft., $745,000-Open House on Fri., 7/16/2021 (3:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 13960 Ivory Gardenia Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful single story home in the desirable Summerport community of Windermere, with much natural light and mature landscape, tray ceiling throughout living area, community amenities such as resort-style pool, wterfront clubhouse, social activities, fitness center, fishing pier, tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts, multiple playgrounds, waking trails, conveniently located near SR 429, theme parks, fine dining, shopping, top-rated schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,085 sqft., $415,000-Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 13426 Fossick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained split floor plan home in a corner lot in the desirable Windermere, with freshly painted exterior and almost new AC, tile flooring in the wet area and beautiful bamboo floors throughout most of the house, screened lanai, quality, privacy, excellent schools, amenities such as community pool and picnic area by the lake, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,516 sqft., $459,000- Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13415 Fossick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, bright and airy, move-in ready home in the desirable Windermere neighborhood, with relaxing screened in lanai, sliding door and French door access form all areas, tile & laminate floors throughout the house, freshly painted interior and exterior, soaring high ceilings, elegant arches, tray ceilings, custom blinds, LED lighting, and crown molding, community amenities such as pool, playground, picnic area, gazebo with beautiful view overlooking the lake, close to shopping, restaurants, Disney, top rated schools, easy access to highways, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,689 sqft., $479,000-Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 11446 Jasper Kay Ter Unit 1023, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and well-maintained 3rd floor condo offers elevator access and 2 parking spaces, with stunning wood floors throughout and luxurious travertine tiles in the bathrooms, large kitchen with beautiful wood cabinets and stunning granite countertops, spacious screened in balcony with charming ceramic tiles, surrounded by treetops, recently replaced AC units, minutes from Disney them parks, highway, shopping, restaurants, and great schools, beautiful landscape throughout the community, amenities such as fitness center, resort-style pool, large kitchen, lots of space for reading, working, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,442 sqft., $239,000- Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 7/18/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 4345 Saltmarsh Sparrow Dr. W, Windermere, FL 34786: This magnificent two-story home in the desirable Summerport community of Windermere, with lush green yard and screened-in lanai great for entertainment and enough room to add a pool if so desire, A rated schools, features 6 bd., 5.5 ba., dedicated office space, 3,698 sqft., $669,500- Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm & Sun., 7/18/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 9829 Mohrs Cove Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This breathtaking home built by award-winning Victor Farina of Farina and Sons, sitting in a private cul-de-sac on over an acre of beautiful land with soaring oak trees shading the lot, hardwood floors, exceptional amount of well-organized storage and spectacular views of the spacious backyard and pool deck, kitchen with a kitchenette, master suite bed with a jacuzzi tub and shower, 2 bedrooms on first and 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor, community amenities including playground and boat ramp, providing access to Lake Down as well as the entire Butler Chain, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,883 sqft., $949,900-Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).