Open House This Weekend
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $670,000-Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 7064 Kiwano Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderfully spacious and newly constructed, move-in ready two-story home near little Lake Sawyer, with first level bedroom, oversized covered wraparound lanai to watch amazing sunsets, area with top-rated schools, year-round entertainment, Chain of Lakes, world’s best golf courses, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,136 sqft., $699,800-Open House on Sun., 7/11/2021, (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 5 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This two story charmer on almost half acre lot in Downtown Windermere on Butler Chain of Lakes in Old Windermere will enable you to experience the waterfront life style by living among the lakes in one of the oldest communities in Orange County, with beautiful landscape and panoramic water views, 375 feet of waterfront ideal for guest boat dockage, resort-style pool and lanai with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, boat house with hydraulic lift, a jet ski port, a large new storage shed, just steps away from 11 community docks, tennis courts, rowing clubs, nature trails, award-winning restaurants, annual community runs, weekly farmer’s market, monthly food truck nights, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,160 sqft., $1,150,000- Open House on Sun., 7/11/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 13426 Fossick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained split floor plan home in a corner lot in the desirable Windermere, with freshly painted exterior and almost new AC, tile flooring in the wet area and beautiful bamboo floors throughout most of the house, screened lanai, quality, privacy, excellent schools, amenities such as community pool and picnic area by the lake, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,516 sqft., $490,000- Open House on Sun., 7/11/2021, (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story custom built home by the renowned RL Gordon in the Lake Burden community, with much natural light and refined modern style and over $75,000 upgrades, soaring ceilings, custom oversized doors, open concept, energy efficient, double hung low E high impact windows and new insulations, elegant Italian porcelain wood light tile throughout, 5th bedroom in-law suite with double French doors, two dining areas and a large family room all opening to the pool and spa area, elegant main suite is spacious with his and her walk in closets, 20 feet screened lanai, custom staircase, community amenities such as clubhouse and pool, parks, playground and pergola, baseball field, tennis courts, picnic tables, and a pier onto Lake Burden, 3000 feet exercise path around central pond, close proximity to Westside Shoppes and Lakeside Village shopping center, shops and restaurants, Tibet Butler Nature Preserve and the Golden Bear Club, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,903 sqft., $754,000-Open House on Sun., 7/11/2021 (10:30 am-12:30 pm).
- 13960 Ivory Gardenia Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This welcoming, attentively designed and cared for one-story home in the desirable Summerport community of Windermere, with natural light, park-like mature landscape, covered and paved walkway with discrete covered sitting area, jasmine covered arch over the garage, covered front patio perfect for morning coffee and/or yoga, 5-star resort style bedrooms, amenities such as resort-style pool, waterfront clubhouse, social activities, fitness center, fishing pier, tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts, multiple playgrounds, and walking trails, easy access to SR 429, theme parks, fine dining, shopping, top-rated schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,085 sqft., $429,000- Open House on Sun., 7/11/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 12301 Via Derna Pl., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready, upgraded two-story townhome on a corner lot located in the desirable Windermere, with much natural light, close proximity to shopping center, restaurants, banks, recreation, and just minutes from Disney cast member entrance and all major theme parks and local golf courses, private patio entrance with separate 2 car garage, master bed room upstairs and downstairs, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 1,936 sqft., $369,999- Open House on Sun., 7/11/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 4345 Saltmarsh Sparrow Dr. W., Windermere, FL 34786: This magnificent two-story home in the desirable Summerport community of Windermere, with lush green yard and screened-in lanai great for entertainment and enough room to add a pool if so desire, A rated schools, features 6 bd., 5.5 ba., dedicated office space, 3,698 sqft., $685,000- Open House on Sat., 7/17/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm0 & Sun., 7/18/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 14200 Oasis Cove Blvd Unit 3301, Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, move-in ready two story condo in the beautiful Oasis Cove community, with much natural light, screened-in patio in the back yard, master suite on the first floor, just minutes from Disney and restaurants, amenities such as community pool, fitness center, playground, and clubhouse that can be rented, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,638 sqft., $300,000-Open House on Sun., 7/11/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).