Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story custom built home by the renowned RL Gordon in the Lake Burden community, with much natural light and refined modern style and over $75,000 upgrades, soaring ceilings, custom oversized doors, open concept, energy efficient, double hung low E high impact windows and new insulations, elegant Italian porcelain wood light tile throughout, 5th bedroom in-law suite with double French doors, two dining areas and a large family room all opening to the pool and spa area, elegant main suite is spacious with his and her walk in closets, 20 feet screened lanai, custom staircase, community amenities such as clubhouse and pool, parks, playground and pergola, baseball field, tennis courts, picnic tables, and a pier onto Lake Burden, 3000 feet exercise path around central pond, close proximity to Westside Shoppes and Lakeside Village shopping center, shops and restaurants, Tibet Butler Nature Preserve and the Golden Bear Club, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,903 sqft., $754,000-Open House on Sat., 7/3/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 6826 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely split-level home in the desirable quiet Lakes of Windermere community, with beautiful pond view, no near neighbors, new interior paint and carpet, large front porch, covered lanai, top rated schools, amenities such as community pool, fishing pier, tennis courts, neighborhood park with a small forest, and playgrounds, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,230 sqft., $380,000-Open House on Sat., 7/3/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 74/2021 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 13337 Fossick Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful single story home with open floor plan, built by Taylor Morrison, sitting on a corner lot in the Providence community, with high ceilings throughout an oversized living room, master bedroom with sitting area, 3 car garage, security system, new hybrid hot water heater, new roof and solar panels to help reduce utility bill, close proximity to major theme parks, local dining and shopping, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,813 sqft., $525,000-Open House on Sat., 7/3/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6970 Swinscoe Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This two story home with high ceiling, updated kitchen with plenty of storage space, screened-in back porch, 15 minutes to Disney and Universal Studios, close to Winter Garden Village Mall and other shopping areas, easy access to I-4, 429, 408, and Orlando International Airport, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,827 sqft., $515,000-Opne House on Sat., 7/3/2021 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 4345 Saltmarsh Sparrow Dr. W, Windermere, FL 34786: This unique two-story home in the desirable Summerport neighborhood in the beautiful Windermere, Florida, with view of Disney fireworks from the neighborhood, great schools, amazing media room, front home office with French doors, screened-in back porch, private guest room on first floor with ensuite bath, features 6 bd., 5.5 ba., 3,698 sqft., $698,000- Open House on Sat., 7/3/2021 (11:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 5926 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story waterfront home in the iconic Windermere’s gated Oxford Moor community, with no neighbor on the West, nestled among the pristine freshwater lakes and short distance from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with new roof to be installed before closing, with home theater, game room, studio, screened-in pool, top schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 6,200 sqft., $1,300,000- Open House on Sun., 7/4/2021 ( 1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: