Open House This Weekend
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 6758 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming one-story Ashton Woods home in the fabulous Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, screened-in back porch, community amenities such as walking paths, dock, Olympic size pool, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, and playground, minutes from Disney, excellent schools, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,234 sqft., $429,000-Open House on Sat., 6/26/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 1035 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This bright one story sweet bungalow on the corner lot (about 80′ x 160′) of sandy streets of Windermere located right between Lake Bessie and Lake Butler, with deeded access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, new flooring, new carpet, new appliances, new heat pump in 2015, new roof in 2016, freshly painted interior, established well and mature trees and landscaping, no HOA, close proximity to Windermere Town parks, town tennis and basketball courts, restaurants, shops, weekly farmer’s market and town events, features 2 bd., 1.5 ba., 1,524 sqft., $425,000- Open House on Fri., 6/25/2021 (4:00 pm-7:00 pm) & Sat., 6/26/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 12633 Haddon Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely Kensington Model in highly sought after Lakes of Windermere community in an oversize corner lot, with natural light, freshly painted exterior in 2020, detailed craftsmanship of the crown molding, faux paneling and chair rail, entertainment center in the family room wired for a home theater, amenities such as community pool, tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, parks and playgrounds, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,000 sqft., $459,900- Open House on Sat., 6/26/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 6/27/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 105 W 3rd Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This adorable family home of classic split level on a 0.38 acre lot, in beautiful Downtown Windermere, within walking distance from all the Downtown Windermere activities, well-maintained yard and lovely landscaping, with new roof in 2019, remodeled kitchen and master bathroom, spacious bedrooms, sunk-in living room and faux fireplace, grand family room with a large working wood fireplace, remodeled spacious sunroom, beautifully manicured backyard with a large composite deck, close to Winter Garden Village, Millenia Mall, Restaurant Row, International Dr., and much more, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,539 sqft., $609,500-Open House on Sun., 6/27/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $670,000-Open House on Sat., 6/26/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 9567 Westover Club Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful features two-story executive pool family home in Westover Club gated community, with first floor master bedroom suite, built in shelves and double closet, upstairs media/game room, large yard with some fencing, covered patio and screened pool, with 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,184 sqft., $749,900-Ope House on Sat., 6/26/2021 (3:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 13161 Lake Butler Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: 5 Main This extraordinary lake front estate on 1.75 acres could house a family compound for individual seeking security and privacy with its own private gate, with grand entryway, outdoor amenities (such as a basketball court, boat dock and boat lift, heated family pool and spa, NO HOA, entertainment and fine shopping just minutes away, close to major highways and easy access to airport, has 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,259 sqft., $1,750,000 – Open House on Sat., 6/26/2021 (10:00 am-1:00 pm) & Sun., 6/27/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 5 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This two story charmer on almost half acre lot in Downtown Windermere on Butler Chain of Lakes in Old Windermere will enable you to experience the waterfront life style by living among the lakes in one of the oldest communities in Orange County, with beautiful landscape and panoramic water views, 375 feet of waterfront ideal for guest boat dockage, resort-style pool and lanai with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, boat house with hydraulic lift, a jet ski port, a large new storage shed, just steps away from 11 community docks, tennis courts, rowing clubs, nature trails, award-winning restaurants, annual community runs, weekly farmer’s market, monthly food truck nights, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,160 sqft., $1,150,000- Open House on Sun., 6/27/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).