Open House This Weekend
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 105 W 3rd Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This adorable family home of classic split level on a 0.38 acre lot, in beautiful Downtown Windermere, within walking distance from all the Downtown Windermere activities, well-maintained yard and lovely landscaping, with new roof in 2019, remodeled kitchen and master bathroom, spacious bedrooms, sunk-in living room and faux fireplace, grand family room with a large working wood fireplace, remodeled spacious sunroom, beautifully manicured backyard with a large composite deck, close to Winter Garden Village, Millenia Mall, Restaurant Row, International Dr., and much more, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,539 sqft., $619,000-Open House on Sat., 6/19/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $670,000-Open House on Fri., 6/18/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm), Sat., 6/19/2021 (11:00am-3:00 pm), & Sun., 6/20/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6624 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready two-story SMART home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with quiet conservation in the back, covered and screened-in back, wrap around, lanai, with Nest doorbell and Nest thermostat, Ring flashlight, MyQ Chamberlain garage door opener, community amenities such as parks, pool and tennis court, and recreation area, featuring 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,697 sqft., $475,000-Open House on Sat., 6/19/2021 (2:00 pm-4:30 pm).
- 8725 Crescendo Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful Spanish/Mediterranean two story Windermere Trails gem on a corner lot, with tile roof and brick paver drive, elegant rich wood floors throughout first floor, amazing kitchen, custom outdoor entertainment with extended travertine deck, outdoor grill, and summer kitchen and stacked stone with mounted TV, garage with epoxy flooring and overhead rack system for extra storage, community amenities such as dog park, playground, community pool, pier/dock, grill, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,529 sqft., $549,900- Open house on Sat., 6/19/2021 (11:00am-2:00 pm).
- 13931 Ivory Gardenia Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained, move-in ready two story home in Windermere, on a corner lot, with fenced in back yard, custom built stone fire place, travertine floor throughout first floor, second floor has dark brown stained bamboo flooring, new water softener system installed in 2018, new AC in 2018, new roof in 2019, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,618 sqft., $499,900- Open House on Sat., 6/19/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 6/20/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 5 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This two story charmer on almost half acre lot in Downtown Windermere on Butler Chain of Lakes in Old Windermere will enable you to experience the waterfront life style by living among the lakes in one of the oldest communities in Orange County, with beautiful landscape and panoramic water views, 375 feet of waterfront ideal for guest boat dockage, resort-style pool and lanai with plenty of space for outdoor entertaining, boat house with hydraulic lift, a jet ski port, a large new storage shed, just steps away from 11 community docks, tennis courts, rowing clubs, nature trails, award-winning restaurants, annual community runs, weekly farmer’s market, monthly food truck nights, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,160 sqft., $1,150,000- Open House on Fri., 6/18/2021 (10:00 am-1:00 pm) & Sat., 6/19/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).