Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 8261 Procida Isle Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, energy efficient upscale two-story Cascade model home with much natural light, expansive foyer, covered lanai, additional home office space, tankless gas water heater, proximity to top rated schools, Disney golf courses and the new Hamlin Town Center, inside the master planned Horizon West area and just 1.5 miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, minutes to 429, I-4, Disney’s theme parks, Outlet Malls, popular restaurants and shopping areas in the Hamlin and Horizon West area, community amenities such as community pool, cabana, playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $668,000-Open House on Fri., 6/11/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sat., 6/12/2021 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: 6758This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $670,000-Open House on Sat., 6/12/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 6/13/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6758 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming one-story Ashton Woods home in the fabulous Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, screened-in back porch, community amenities such as walking paths, dock, Olympic size pool, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, and playground, minutes from Disney, excellent schools, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,234 sqft., $429,000-Open House on Sat., 6/12/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story custom built home by the renowned RL Gordon in the Lake Burden community, with much natural light and refined modern style and over $75,000 upgrades, soaring ceilings, custom oversized doors, open concept, energy efficient, double hung low E high impact windows and new insulations, elegant Italian porcelain wood light tile throughout, 5th bedroom in-law suite with double French doors, two dining areas and a large family room all opening to the pool and spa area, elegant main suite is spacious with his and her walk in closets, 20 feet screened lanai, custom staircase, community amenities such as clubhouse and pool, parks, playground and pergola, baseball field, tennis courts, picnic tables, and a pier onto Lake Burden, 3000 feet exercise path around central pond, close proximity to Westside Shoppes and Lakeside Village shopping center, shops and restaurants, Tibet Butler Nature Preserve and the Golden Bear Club, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,903 sqft., $749,000-Open House on Sat., 6/12/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 11565 Mizzon Dr. Unit 208, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely condo in the desirable Lakeside at Lakes of Windermere community, with resort style pool, clubhouse, fitness center with a kiddie room, volleyball courts, playgrounds, hiking trails, picnic tables with BBQ grills, short drive to I-4 or Disney, easy access to every thing, and so much more, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,442 sqft., $235,000-Open House on Sat., 6/12/2021 (4:07 am-3:52 pm).
- 2533 Ridgewind Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful property on 0.78 acre in the desirable and gated Windermere community of The Estates of Windermere, with brand new solar system for the pool and entire home, wide plank wood floors in the formal living room, dining room and bedroom, and ceramic tile through the house, 3 way split bedroom layout ideal for multigenerational family, screened-in pool patio overlooking oversized back garden, office with crown molding, roof and AC replaced in 2016, community amenities such as tennis court, playground, open field and ponds, conveniently close to schools, shopping, and golf courses, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,738 sqft., $695,000-Open House on Sat., 6/12/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13130 Luntz Point Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing, move-in ready one story house with brand new Tesla Solar Roof, at the end of a tree-lined cul-de-sac in the 24 hour guard gated community of Waterford Pointe in Windermere, on a 1.16 acre lushly landscaped lot, with volume ceilings, 3 way split open floor plan, office, screen-in pool and spa oasis, community amenities such as clubhouse, tennis and basketball court, playground, gazebo, fishing deck, boat ramp to Lake Roberts, minutes from downtown Windermere, shopping, restaurants of Winter Garden Village, easy access to 429, Florida Turnpike, downtown Orlando, and less than 30 minutes to all local attractions, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,105 sqft., $875,000-Open House on Sat., 6/12/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: