Open House This Weekend
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 7064 Kiwano Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully spacious and newly constructed, move-in ready two-story home near little Lake Sawyer, with first level bedroom, oversized covered wraparound lanai to watch amazing sunsets, area with top-rated schools, year-round entertainment, Chain of Lakes, world’s best golf courses, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,136 sqft., $699,800-Open House on Sat., 6/5/2021 (9:00 am-5:00 pm) & Sun., 6/5/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6624 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready two-story SMART home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with quiet conservation in the back, covered and screened-in back, wrap around, lanai, with Nest doorbell and Nest thermostat, Ring flashlight, MyQ Chamberlain garage door opener, community amenities such as parks, pool and tennis court, and recreation area, featuring 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,697 sqft., $475,000-Open House on Sun., 6/6/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $699,000-Open House on Sat., 6/5/2021 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 6/6/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 5244 Beach River Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, spacious two-story home in the desirable Summerport community, with fenced-in back yard, open patio, community amenities such as pool, fitness center, tennis courts, volleyball & basketball courts, hiking trail, and community dock, conveniently located near SR 429, theme parks, fine dining, shopping, and great schools, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,390 sqft., $449,999- Open House Sun., 6/6/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 2806 Windsor Hill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This one story rare find in the desirable Windsor Hill neighborhood, with much natural light, large canary palm in the front, solar electric water heater, wonderful floor plan, screened-in pool and fenced-in back yard, community amenities such as park and tennis courts, close to tollways, shopping, grocery, and restaurants, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,181 sqft., $727,000-Open House on Sat., 6/5/2021 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 6758 Duncaster St., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming one-story Ashton Woods home in the fabulous Lakes of Windermere community, with much natural light, screened-in back porch, community amenities such as walking paths, dock, Olympic size pool, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, and playground, minutes from Disney, excellent schools, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,234 sqft., $429,000-Open House on Sat., 6/5/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 7213 Sangalla Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two story executive home in the gated Casa del Lago community in Windermere, with beautiful grand staircase, landscape, engineered wood floors, gourmet kitchen with gas stove, private salt water pool and spa on the travertine pool deck in fenced back yard, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,873 sqft., $875,000-Open House on Sun., 6/6/2021 (noon-3:00npm).
- 7283 Penkridge Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and spacious townhome of Windermere, beautifully remodeled with tile on first floor, large brick paved patio, including washer and dryer, low HOA, community amenities such as clubhouse, tennis and basketball court, resort-style pool with large deck and cabanas, just minutes from A-rated schools and Disney Magic Kingdom park, shopping malls, and various attractions, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,614 sqft., $315,000-Open House on Sun., 6/6/2021 (noon-5:00 pm) & Mon., 6/7/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 13249 Penshurst Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This delightful and beautifully maintained two-story home in Windermere, with much natural light, 3-car garage, oversized screened lanai and fenced-in back yard, new carpets, owner’s suite on the first floor, all bedrooms with walk-in closet, A-rated schools, community amenities such as pool, tennis and basketball courts, easy access to amusement parks, local dining, shopping, etc., features 6 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,800 sqft, $535,000-Open House on Sun., 6/6/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 4303 Saltmarsh Sparrow Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story home with natural light and spacious and open floor plan, high ceilings, premium flooring, crown molding, corner lot overlooking a beautiful pond, screened-in lanai with pool with waterfall and lights, fenced back yard, upgraded Vivint security system including two cameras with high resolution coverage, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,338 sqft., $4695,000-Open House on Sun., 6/6/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).