Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, with spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $699,000-Open House on Sat., 5/29/2021 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 5/30/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 7064 Kiwano Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully spacious and newly constructed, move-in ready two-story home near little Lake Sawyer, with first level bedroom, oversized covered wraparound lanai to watch amazing sunsets, area with top-rated schools, year-round entertainment, Chain of Lakes, world’s best golf courses, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,136 sqft., $699,800-Open House on Sat., 5/29/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 8520 Greenbank Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming one story home in a gated community of Windermere, Florida, with screened-in back porch, 2019 installed solar panels, community amenities such as playground, pool, and tennis courts, close proximity to 4 different golf courses and less than 10 minutes from Disney’s Magic Kingdom, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,726 sqft., $379,000-Open House on Sat., 5/29/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 5/30/2021, (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story custom built home by the renowned RL Gordon in the Lake Burden community, with much natural light and refined modern style and over $75,000 upgrades, soaring ceilings, custom oversized doors, open concept, energy efficient, double hung low E high impact windows and new insulations, elegant Italian porcelain wood light tile throughout, 5th bedroom in-law suite with double French doors, two dining areas and a large family room all opening to the pool and spa area, elegant main suite is spacious with his and her walk in closets, 20 feet screened lanai, custom staircase, community amenities such as clubhouse and pool, parks, playground and pergola, baseball field, tennis courts, picnic tables, and a pier onto Lake Burden, 3000 feet exercise path around central pond, close proximity to Westside Shoppes and Lakeside Village shopping center, shops and restaurants, Tibet Butler Nature Preserve and the Golden Bear Club, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,903 sqft., $749,000-Open House on Sat., 5/29/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 5/30/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8312 Vivaro Isle Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous one story, energy efficient one story home with all the bells & whistles, salt water and gas heated pool with an 8 person therapy jetted spa featuring sunshelf, water fall, side sprays, multi color LED lighting, glass tiles, Travertine decking, tankless water heater, Culligan Water Filtration System, 28 solar panels, keyless entry system, 6′ vinyl fence, community amenities such as pool, cabana, playground, close proximity to Hamlin Town Center, Cinepolis Luxury Cinema, restaurants, golf courses, Winter Garden Shopping Village, excellent public and private schools, Historical Old Winter Garden, and Disney, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,224 sqft., $548,500 (HOUSE can be SOLD FURNISHED)-Open House on Sat., 5/29/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 5/30/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: