Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 12729 Butler. Bay Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, one story home on over half acre of land with conservation in the gated Windermere Club, with screened-in pool and extensive exterior renovation (new concrete tile roof, exterior stucco resurfacing, foam-filled insulated exterior wall, radiant barrier foam in the attic, new energy efficient thermal pane E-gas insulated windows) in 2019, whole house vacuum system with power head sweeper, outdoor dining, sunshine, relaxation under the covered patio, pool and spa area resurfaced with Pebble Tech and warmed by an energy efficient variable speed heat pump, internet based SafeTouch security system, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,118 sqft., $724,900-Open House on Sat., 5/8/2021 (9:00 am-6:00 pm).
- 7249 Rambling Water Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully immaculate, move-in ready two story home in Ashlin Park community, on a corner lot with much privacy, much upgrades and tasteful landscape, beautiful mahogany hardwood floors, tall ceilings, French doors, chic fixtures, quartz countertop, covered lanai and raised planter boxes with pineapple growing, detached 2 car garage, community amenities such as pool, parks, playgrounds, hiking trails, near restaurants and shopping, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,300 sqft., $469,900-Open House on Sat., 5/8/2021 (10:00 pm-11:00 pm).
- 8144 Serenity Spring Dr. Unit 2306, Windermere, FL 34786: This move-in ready freshly painted two story townhouse style condo, with first floor master suite (with en-suite bathroom) and walk-in closet, stainless steel appliances, tile floors throughout first floor and wet areas, screened-in lanai overlooking conservation preserve, community amenities such as resort style pool, clubhouse, fitness center, playground, hiking trail, HOA dues covering grounds maintenance, gated community’s private roads, internet, cable, water, and sewer, outside building, and roof insurance, and pest control, near top rated schools, restaurants, shopping, Orlando theme parks, easy access to all major highways, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,028 sqft., $320,000-Opne House on Sun., 5/9/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12856 Westside Village Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This newly built, move-in ready two story energy efficient home by Meritage, with office and the den, beautiful tile roof with charming front porch, much natural light, attractive lake scenery, community amenities such as swimming pool and play area, close proximity to shopping, dining, bank, great schools, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,463 sqft., $519,999-Open House by contacting agent for private showing.
- 7064 Kiwano Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, newly constructed, spacious, move-in ready two-story home in The Sanctuary at sought-after Lakes of Windermere community, with a separate dining room and a study with French doors, beautiful wrought-iron stairway, first floor ensuite bedroom, oversized back yard, covered wraparound lanai to relax and watch the amazing sunsets, nearby golf courses, fine dining, year-round entertainment at The Chain of Lakes, top rated schools, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,136 sqft., $699,800-Open House by contacting agent for private showing.
- 13459 Gorgona Isle Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, two-story townhouse with much natural lights and upgrades, with open layout, all appliances with touch screen matching stove and microwave, all closets with built in California Closets for ultimate organization, attached lanai, cameras throughout the home, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,703 sqft., $379,900-Open House by contacting agent for private showing.