Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 7602 Ficquette Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful contemporary home, built in 2016, with over 150′ of shoreline, on Lake Hancok (a 475 acre recreational and fishing lake with clear water and white sand beach), with completely renovated RV garage, gourmet kitchen, loft with balcony, covered porch, huge backyard, boat dock, NO HOA, circular paver driveway, nearly 1 acre land on 3.3 acre lot (mostly on water), features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,000 sqft., $1,300,000-Open House on Sat., 5/1/2021, (noon-4:00 pm).
- 12319 Langstaff Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two-story, move-in ready townhome in the Lake Reams community just a minute drive to the backlot of Disney, with detached 2 car garage, beautiful open kitchen, courtyard with private area for grills and outdoor furnishings, community amenities such as pool, biking/hiking trails, and beautiful landscape, close proximity to shopping, dining, entertainment, and great schools, features Sat., May 1, 2021, (1:00 pm – 4:00 pm).
- 12001 Observation Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story home, exuding elegance and class, adjacent to a large community green space, in a corner lot, with an open floor plan giving a warm, welcoming, and airy feel, with a huge saltwater pool, large screened in lanai for entertaining, fenced in yard for your furry friends, mature landscaping surrounding the backyard as a true tropical oasis, community amenities such as a large community pool, playgrounds, a dog park, and walking trails, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,627 sqft., $595,000-Open House on Sat., 5/1/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 7885 Berkshire Oak Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, immaculate two story home, with open floor plan, kitchen with quartz countertops, upgraded Kitchen-Aid appliances, and custom backsplash, custom mirrors throughout, much natural light and upgrades, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,235 sqft., $430,000-Open House on Sat., 5/1/2021 (11:00 am-5:00 pm) & Sun., 5/2/2021 (11:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 7106 Ventour Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, two-story townhome overlooking th park at Preston Square, with upgrades: 9′ ceilings, oversized crown moldings, 5.5″ baseboard, 18″ tile on diagonal, first floor master with coffer ceilings and dual master closets, inviting loft area upstairs, enclosed outdoor screened patio, double car garage, highly rated schools such as new Windermere High School and Sunset Park Elementary, amenities such as a pool, park, basketball court and playground, close proximity to Disney and easy access to 429, shopping and restaurants, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,799 sqft., $349,900-Open House on Sat., 5/1/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: