Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This exquisite, move-in ready two-story pool home in Lake Burden community, with new luxury-grade Italian porcelain tile throughout the first floor replaced in 2021, 2 AC units replaced in 2015 and 2018 (10 year manufacture warranty), double pane energy star windows, upgraded Chef’s Kitchen, Turret staircase, custom interior doors, master bedroom on first floor, with community amenities such as large designer pool, fishing pier, picnic area, walking trail, playground with slides, swings, gazebo, baseball field, tennis courts, and close proximity to new Starbucks, Publix, restaurants, ice cream parlor, Disney Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs, features 4 bd., 4.5+ ba., 3,904 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sun., 4/18/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 1703 Roberts Landing Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: 735 OakdaleThis wonderful one-story lakefront home with twin boat slip dock with a covered boat house on Lake Olivia on 1.36 acre lot, in Roberts Landing of Windermere, with 3 master suites, much natural light, impeccable location, spacious living are, screened-in lanai, close to attractions, top rated schools, features 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,288 sqft., $940,000-Open House on Sat., 4/17/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 1461 Glenwick Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully bright, move-in ready one story home with screened-in salt water pool and spa heated with solar heat and gas heat in the 24 hour guard gated Reserve at Belmere community, with vinyl, waterproof floors throughout the home, updated granite countertops and baths, private back yard has additional patio with pond/fountain view, community fitness center, playground, tennis courts, basketball court and fishing pier, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,551 sqft, $575,000-Open House on Sun., 4/18/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11007 Bagley Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story energy-efficient Meritage Homes’ model in the Westside Village in the heart of Windermere, with much tasteful upgrades, amenities such as resort-style pool, clubhouse, playground, close to multiple lakes, dining, shopping, A-rated schools, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,190 sqft., $465,000-Open House on Sat., 4/17/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 4/18/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 525 Lake St., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, uniquely beautiful renovated family home, on a large corner lot a stone throw from Lake Down Park and historic Windermere Town, with open, split floor plan, 2 master suites, new (roof, AC, water heater, bathrooms, kitchen, appliances, irrigation system, flooring), community access to the Butler Chain of Lakes with its endless clear lakes & waterways-great for water skiing, fishing, etc., close to historic Town Hall, weekly Farmers Market, great schools, monthly Food Trucks, quaint stores and tennis courts, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,780 sqft., $728,000-Open House on Fri., 4/16/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sat., 4/17/2021 (11:30 am-4:30 pm).
- 10741 Village Lake Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready two story home has 2 master suites, a covered front porch & entry, gourmet kitchen, solid block construction all the way to the roof, fenced courtyard with pavers, low HOA fee, close to Publix, dining, medical office, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 1,935 sqft., $369,900-Open House on Sat., 4/17/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm) & Sun., 4/18/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 6350 Southbridge St., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderfully bright and airy two story end unit townhome backs up to conservation land, with lush porch views and privacy, screened cover porch, new carpet on second floor, close to major theme parks, downtown Orlando, shopping, and major roads, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,640 sqft., $275,000-Open House on Sat., 4/17/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 8787 Iron Mountain Trl., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazingly modern and customized two story home has tons of upgrades, custom furniture in some bedrooms, with a custom division on Master bedroom that can be used as a second office or an extension for a closet, fenced in back yard with screened in summer kitchen, dining area, spa, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,917 sqft., $679,900-Open House on Sun., 4/18/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11413 Brownstone St., Windermere, FL 34786: This move-in ready two-story townhome in the Lake Burden community of Windermere has an open floor plan, 2 car detached garage with upgraded storage, directly across from the community pool and community amenities such as recreation space, playground, tennis courts, park, fishing pier, and walking trails, featuring 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,881 sqft., $308,000-Open House on Sat., 4/17/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8261 Procida Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, energy efficient two-story home with fenced-in backyard just 2 miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with Termite Bond and Home Warranty, 15 SEER HVAC and tankless gas water heater, minutes from 429, I-4, all theme parks, outlet malls, restaurants, top rated schools, amenities such as community pool, cabana and playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $668,000-Open House on Sat., 4/17/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 4/18/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: