Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 8261 Procida Isle Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, energy efficient two-story home with fenced-in backyard just 2 miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with Termite Bond and Home Warranty, 15 SEER HVAC and tankless gas water heater, minutes from 429, I-4, all theme parks, outlet malls, restaurants, top rated schools, amenities such as community pool, cabana and playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $668,000-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This exquisite, move-in ready two-story pool home in Lake Burden community, with new luxury-grade Italian porcelain tile throughout the first floor replaced in 2021, 2 AC units replaced in 2015 and 2018 (10 year manufacture warranty), double pane energy star windows, upgraded Chef’s Kitchen, Turret staircase, custom interior doors, master bedroom on first floor, with community amenities such as large designer pool, fishing pier, picnic area, walking trail, playground with slides, swings, gazebo, baseball field, tennis courts, and close proximity to new Starbucks, Publix, restaurants, ice cream parlor, Disney Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs, features 4 bd., 4.5+ ba., 3,904 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sun., 4/11/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 9009 Woodbreeze Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, beautifully maintained, move-in ready, one-story home in the quiet, well-established Silver Woods community of Windermere, with much custom upgrades, tall vaulted ceiling, wood burning fireplace in the family room, screened-in porch overlooking fenced-in back yard, new paint inside out, new landscaping, new sprinkler system, A rated schools, close proximity to area attractions, shopping, restaurants, LA Fitness, Publix, Starbucks, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,819 sqft., $375,000-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 4/11/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 3831 McKinnon Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful private estate lakefront home in the heart of Windermere on Lake Buynak, with gorgeous view over 1.62 acres and serene nature and wildlife, 3 fireplaces, large attic with plenty of storage space, 3 Acs, guest suite on the main floor, outdoor kitchen, lovely covered sitting area, a dock and tree house complete with swing set, secluded with plenty of preserved land, no HOA, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,122 sqft., $975,000-Open House on Sun., 4/11/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 11007 Bagley Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, move-in ready, two-story energy-efficient Meritage Homes’ model in the Westside Village in the heart of Windermere, with much tasteful upgrades, amenities such as resort-style pool, clubhouse, playground, close to multiple lakes, dining, shopping, A-rated schools, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,190 sqft., $465,000-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 1439 Belfiore Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous one-story with split-plan home at its finest is where luxury meets convenience, in the beautiful gated community of Tuscany Ridge in Windermere, with an impressive paver landscaped front walk, and volume coffered ceilings, expansive patio with sparkling pool with fountain features, large upstairs bonus room perfect for multi-generational living, a lovely office in front of the home, A rated schools, close to expressway and the turnpike, restaurants, shops, theme parks, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,789 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6531 Soter Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two story townhome, with 9’4″ ceilings, upgraded lighting, close to walking trails and shopping, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,236 sqft., $350,000-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 4/11/2021 (1100 am-2:00 pm).
- 8791 Peachtree Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two story home with much natural light, gorgeous kitchen and much storage space, was built in 2017, with warm curb appeal, TESLA solar panels for savings in utility bills, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,315 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 10741 Village Lake Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, two-story home, with covered front porch and entry, crown molding throughout, 2 master suites (the one upstairs has a beautiful lake view from the balcony), concrete tile roof, 10′ ceiling on the 1st floor, 42 wood cabinets, a great room opens to a fenced courtyard with pavers & wonderful privacy for cookouts, low HOA, walking distance to Publix, dining & medical office, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 1,935 sqft., $369,900-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 11226 Macaw Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Need to preregister to attend the open house of this gorgeous, two-story custom home, with the double wrought iron gates, inviting salt water pool and spa, outdoor kitchen, great entertaining area, living room with gas fireplace with stacked stone, crown molding, built in wine bar, subzero refrigerator, gas cooktop, upstairs man cave with pool table, a self contained guest house with a downstairs bedroom and a bath plus an upstairs movie/media room with a kitchenette, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,546 sqft., $1,299,000-Open House on Sat., 4/10/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9053 Ron Den Ln., Windermere, FL 34786:This unique and totally renovated custom home in the luxurious Windermere area, steps away from Lake Down of the Butler Chain of Lakes, spectacular view and access to private community dock, big private backyard, close proximity to highly rated Orange County Public Schools, shopping, dining, and world’s best amusement parks, no HOA, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,162 sqft., $789,500-Open House on Sun., 4/11/2021 (2:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- McKinnon Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: 1.07 acre lot, $1,200,000-Open House on Sun., 4/11/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm)
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: