Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This exquisite, move-in ready two-story pool home in Lake Burden community, with new luxury-grade Italian porcelain tile throughout the first floor replaced in 2021, 2 AC units replaced in 2015 and 2018 (10 year manufacture warranty), double pane energy star windows, upgraded Chef’s Kitchen, Turret staircase, custom interior doors, master bedroom on first floor, with community amenities such as large designer pool, fishing pier, picnic area, walking trail, playground with slides, swings, gazebo, baseball field, tennis courts, and close proximity to new Starbucks, Publix, restaurants, ice cream parlor, Disney Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs, features 4 bd., 4.5+ ba., 3,904 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sat., 3/27/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 4130 Equestrian Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful, move-in ready home on 1.01 acre, with ceramic floors throughout dining/living room, custom stone fire place, a fully air-conditioned 800 sqft sunroom, property including access to community Equestrian stables, close to major highways, The Grove, Winter Garden Village, and public access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,198 sqft., $825,000-Open House on Sun., 3/28/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 8261 Procida Isle Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, energy efficient two-story home with fenced-in backyard just 2 miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with Termite Bond and Home Warranty, 15 SEER HVAC and tankless gas water heater, minutes from 429, I-4, all theme parks, outlet malls, restaurants, top rated schools, amenities such as community pool, cabana and playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $668,000-Open House on Sat., 3/27/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 311 E 8th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious, bright, move-in ready traditional two story home with a large screened-in front porch on Lake Bessie, dining room with a cozy fireplace overlooking the koi pond with its own rock waterfall, two bedroom suites on first floor, upgraded architectural roof, Carrier AC units, new flooring & paint, lake activities such as fishing, paddle boarding, canoeing, skiing, and town activities such as weekly farmer’s market, monthly family food truck night, festive events, boat ramp access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, playground, parks, walking trails, and close to area attractions, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,805 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sat., 3/27/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/28/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 4957 River Gem Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, one-story home in the desirable Summerport community, with vaulted ceiling throughout the home, recently painted exterior and interior, community amenities such as clubhouse, community pool, fitness center, playground, tennis court, golf course, great school district, near Disney, highway, dining, shopping, theme parks and area attractions, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,427 sqft., $400,000-Open House on Sat., 3/27/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9701 Wild Oak Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This striking simple, clean, modern mid-century three-level oasis in the Windermere Downs community, with much natural light from the 17.5 foot floor-to-ceiling windows on the western lake-side perimeter of the home, new AC, new fence, gate, and pavers for boat storage, EV charging station, LED exterior lighting, access to private beach park and dock on Lake Down so easy access to water sports, close to downtown Windermere and only 10 miles from International “Restaurant Row”, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 3,397 sqft., $700,000-Open House on Sat., 3/27/2021 (noon-3:00pm).
- 13748 Calera Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story well maintained beautiful townhome, with bright and open concept with 9′ first floor ceilings, large windows, extensive upgrades, close proximity to major highways, Tibet-Butler Preserve, world renowned theme parks, Orange County Gulf Center, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,912 sqft., $345,000-Open House on Sat., 3/27/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 10741 Village Lake Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely move-in ready two story townhome has covered front porch and entry, crown molding throughout, first floor master bedroom with in-suite dual sinks and walk-in closet, 2nd floor master suite with beautiful lake view, concrete tile roof, 10′ ceiling on the 1st floor, a great room opens to fenced courtyard with pavers, low HOA fees offering exterior maintenance and grounds, walking distance to Publix, dining, and medical office, featuring 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 1,935 sqft., $369,900-Open House on Sat., 3/27/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 3/28/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: