Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 11007 Ledgement Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready home in the heart of Windermere in the beautiful gated Glenmuir community, on a 0.73 acre with a gorgeous conservation area, in a cul de sac, with screened-in lanai and pool with solar panel system (for heating and cleaning the pool), covered garage for 3 cars and 6 open spaces for parking, well water, A+ schools, minutes from restaurants and shopping, features 5 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,596 sqft., $575,000-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (2:00 pm-6:00 pm).
- 8261 Procida Isle Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, energy efficient two-story home with fenced-in backyard just 2 miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with Termite Bond and Home Warranty, 15 SEER HVAC and tankless gas water heater, minutes from 429, I-4, all theme parks, outlet malls, restaurants, top rated schools, amenities such as community pool, cabana and playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $668,000-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/21/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 3831 McKinnon Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful private estate lakefront home in the heart of Windermere on Lake Buynak, with gorgeous view over 1.62 acres and serene nature and wildlife, 3 fireplaces, large attic with plenty of storage space, 3 Acs, guest suite on the main floor, outdoor kitchen, lovely covered sitting area, a dock and tree house complete with swing set, secluded with plenty of preserved land, no HOA, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,122 sqft., $975,000-Open House on Sun., 3/21/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 13525 Magnolia Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This spectacular two story home with brand new roof in the desirable Windermere, with real wood floors, six inch baseboards and plantation shutters throughout, screened-in pool and jacuzzi surrounded by a large paved deck and a covered summer gondola in the backyard, top rated schools, close to Winter Garden Village, 10 minutes to downtown Winter Garden or Walt Disney World, easy access to FL Turnpike, 429, and East West Expressway, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,344 sqft., $651,000-Open House on Sun., 3/21/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This exquisite, move-in ready two-story pool home in Lake Burden community, with new luxury-grade Italian porcelain tile throughout the first floor replaced in 2021, 2 AC units replaced in 2015 and 2018 (10 year manufacture warranty), double pane energy star windows, upgraded Chef’s Kitchen, Turret staircase, custom interior doors, master bedroom on first floor, with community amenities such as large designer pool, fishing pier, picnic area, walking trail, playground with slides, swings, gazebo, baseball field, tennis courts, and close proximity to new Starbucks, Publix, restaurants, ice cream parlor, Disney Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs, features 4 bd., 4.5+ ba., 3,904 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 1168 Ledgement Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, one-story home with screened-in back porch and much natural light on an oversized lot in the exclusive community of Glenmuir, with amenities such as community park and playground, near top rated schools, dining, and attractions, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,788 sqft., $599,000-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 3/21/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 1703 Roberts Landing Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: 735 OakdaleThis wonderful one-story lakefront home with twin boat slip dock with a covered boat house on Lake Olivia on 1.36 acre lot, in Roberts Landing of Windermere, with 3 master suites, much natural light, impeccable location, spacious living are, screened-in lanai, close to attractions, top rated schools, features 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,288 sqft., $940,000-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sat., 3/27/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 735 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming two-story Windermere home among gorgeous mature oak trees on the spacious 0.38 acre lot sandwiched between the Butler Chain and Lake Bessie, with warm tones, open floor plan, quality finishes, engineered hardwood floors throughout the home and saltillo tile in the kitchen and Florida room, master bedroom on first floor, walking distance to downtown Windermere, restaurants, boat ramp, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,475 sqft., $624,900-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/21/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 6531 Soter Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story townhome with home office, screened-in patio and lanai, in a corner lot, upgraded lighting package, close to walking trails and shopping, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,236 sqft., $369,900-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 311 E 8th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious, bright, move-in ready traditional two story home with a large screened-in front porch on Lake Bessie, dining room with a cozy fireplace overlooking the koi pond with its own rock waterfall, two bedroom suites on first floor, upgraded architectural roof, Carrier AC units, new flooring & paint, lake activities such as fishing, paddle boarding, canoeing, skiing, and town activities such as weekly farmer’s market, monthly family food truck night, festive events, boat ramp access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, playground, parks, walking trails, and close to area attractions, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,805 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sat., 3/20/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/21/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- McKinnon Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This listing is for two properties. Tax ID: 12-23-27-0000-00-043 is a 1.07 piece of vacant land and Tax ID: 12-23-27-0000-00-037 is a single-family home on the adjacent lakefront lot listed under MLS O5905158. Both parcels can be purchased together for $1, 200, 000 or the single-family home under MLS O5905158 can be purchased by itself for $975, 000. Please note the vacant land parcel may not be sold separately.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: