Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 1168 Ledgement Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, one-story home with screened-in back porch and much natural light on an oversized lot in the exclusive community of Glenmuir, with amenities such as community park and playground, near top rated schools, dining, and attractions, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,788 sqft., $599,000-Open House on Fri., 3/12/2021 (4:00 pm-7:00 pm) & Sat., 3/13/2021 (4:00 pm-7:00 pm).
- 8261 Procida Isle Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully maintained, energy efficient two-story home with fenced-in backyard just 2 miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with Termite Bond and Home Warranty, 15 SEER HVAC and tankless gas water heater, minutes from 429, I-4, all theme parks, outlet malls, restaurants, top rated schools, amenities such as community pool, cabana and playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $668,000-Open House on Sat., 3/13/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/14/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 735 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming two-story Windermere home among gorgeous mature oak trees on the spacious 0.38 acre lot sandwiched between the Butler Chain and Lake Bessie, with warm tones, open floor plan, quality finishes, engineered hardwood floors throughout the home and saltillo tile in the kitchen and Florida room, master bedroom on first floor, walking distance to downtown Windermere, restaurants, boat ramp, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,475 sqft., $624,900-Open House on Sat., 3/13/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/14/2021 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 1324 Lake Olivia Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, two-story lakefront home of contemporary coastal design, with much natural light, in the gated 12 luxury home-site community of Lake Olivia Reserve, on 1.19 acre lot, great for skiing, fishing, and watching the gorgeous central Florida sunsets from the backyard, master retreats on both 1st and 2nd floor, only 10 minutes from Downtown Windermere, 15 minutes from downtown Orlando and Winter Garden, 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport and Disney attractions, features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 5,265 sqft., $1,775,000-Open House on Fri., 3/12/2021 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 7502 Lake Albert Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This exquisite, move-in ready two-story pool home in Lake Burden community, with new luxury-grade Italian porcelain tile throughout the first floor replaced in 2021, 2 AC units replaced in 2015 and 2018 (10 year manufacture warranty), double pane energy star windows, upgraded Chef’s Kitchen, Turret staircase, custom interior doors, master bedroom on first floor, with community amenities such as large designer pool, fishing pier, picnic area, walking trail, playground with slides, swings, gazebo, baseball field, tennis courts, and close proximity to new Starbucks, Publix, restaurants, ice cream parlor, Disney Magic Kingdom, and Disney Springs, features 4 bd., 4.5+ ba., 3,904 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sun., 3/14/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 119 E 4th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, beautifully maintained one-story home with tile and hardwood floor, mature landscape, screened-in pool, paved deck, and summer kitchen, gazebo, access to playground, trail, and deck, nearby public park and tennis court, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,200 sqft., $830,000-Open House on Sat., 3/13/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13525 Magnolia Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This spectacular two story home with brand new roof in the desirable Windermere, with real wood floors, six inch baseboards and plantation shutters throughout, screened-in pool and jacuzzi surrounded by a large paved deck and a covered summer gondola in the backyard, top rated schools, close to Winter Garden Village, 10 minutes to downtown Winter Garden or Walt Disney World, easy access to FL Turnpike, 429, and East West Expressway, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,344 sqft., $651,000-Open House on Sun., 3/14/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 4130 Equestrian Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful, move-in ready home on 1.01 acre, with ceramic floors throughout dining/living room, custom stone fire place, a fully air-conditioned 800 sqft sunroom, property including access to community Equestrian stables, close to major highways, The Grove, Winter Garden Village, and public access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,198 sqft., $825,000-Open House on Sun., 3/14/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 311 E. 8th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious, bright, move-in ready traditional two story home with a large screened-in front porch on Lake Bessie, dining room with a cozy fireplace overlooking the koi pond with its own rock waterfall, two bedroom suites on first floor, upgraded architectural roof, Carrier AC units, new flooring & paint, lake activities such as fishing, paddle boarding, canoeing, skiing, and town activities such as weekly farmer’s market, monthly family food truck night, festive events, boat ramp access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, playground, parks, walking trails, and close to area attractions, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,805 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sat., 3/13/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/14/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 12193 Montalcino Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This impressive two-story affordable luxury home in central Florida’s premier Casa del Lago community, with light and bright interior, open concept indoor/outdoor living space, a detached cabana-inspired covered summer kitchen, resort-style pool w/spa, clever split floor plan perfect for multi-generational families, double pane insulated windows, decorative staircase, tankless gas-water heater, security system, low maintenance yard, close to shopping, restaurants, hospitals, private schools, and major roadways to Orlando International Airport, executive airports, downtown Orlando, local area attractions, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,050 sqft., $975,000-Open House on Sat., 3/13/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 1703 Roberts Landing Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful one-story lakefront home with twin boat slip dock with a covered boat house on Lake Olivia on 1.36 acre lot, in Roberts Landing of Windermere, with 3 master suites, much natural light, impeccable location, spacious living are, screened-in lanai, close to attractions, top rated schools, features 4 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,288 sqft., $940,000-Open House on Sun., 3/14/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm), Fri., 3/19/2021 (4:00 pm-6:00 pm), Sat., 3/20/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm), & Sat., 3/27/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: