Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 8261 Procida Isle Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story home in Windermere Isle, just two miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, ENERGY STAR certified, termite bond and home warranty included, with two downstairs secondary bedrooms, fenced-in backyard, beautiful sunset and Magic Kingdom fireworks may be enjoyed from backyard, in top rated school zone, amenities such as community pool, cabana, playground, HOA fee includes lawn care and fertilization, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $668,000-Open House on Sun., 3/7/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 311 E 8th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This spacious, bright, move-in ready traditional two story home with a large screened-in front porch on Lake Bessie, dining room with a cozy fireplace overlooking the koi pond with its own rock waterfall, two bedroom suites on first floor, upgraded architectural roof, Carrier AC units, new flooring & paint, lake activities such as fishing, paddle boarding, canoeing, skiing, and town activities such as weekly farmer’s market, monthly family food truck night, festive events, boat ramp access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, playground, parks, walking trails, and close to area attractions, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,805 sqft., $850,000-Open House on Sat., 3/6/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/7/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 6000 Roseate Spoonbill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, two story energy efficient home in Windermere Landing, with two master bedroom suites, upgrades for Gamer’s Dream Game Room, tile floors and wood look tiles, crown molding, backyard is plumbed and wired for a pool, amenities such as community pool, clubhouse, playground, and soccer/recreation field, features 6 bd., 5 ba., 4,712 sqft., $846,500-Open House on Sat., 3/6/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13533 Magnolia Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous one story pool home on 0.66 acre lot in gated community of Magnolia Park of Windermere, with mature landscape and a 20+ year old Date Palm tree and lemon, lime, and avocado trees, convenient location close to the Florida Turnpike, 429, Butler Chain of Lakes, Fowler Groves open air mall, and downtown Winter Garden, with screened-in pool and oversized pool deck, new roof in 2017, new AC in 2015, new water filtration system in 2019, engineered hand scraped hickory flooring, kitchen with double convection oven, induction cooktop, center island, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,814 sqft., $595,500-Open House on Sat., 3/6/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/7/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 4130 Equestrian Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful, move-in ready home on 1.01 acre, with ceramic floors throughout dining/living room, custom stone fire place, a fully air-conditioned 800 sqft sunroom, property including access to community Equestrian stables, close to major highways, The Grove, Winter Garden Village, and public access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,198 sqft., $825,000-Open House on Sat. 3/6/2021 (11:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 3/7/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 1931 Westover Reserve Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two story home with screened-in pool and no near neighbors in the gated community of Westover Reserve, 3 car garage with oversized driveway, close proximity to access to SR408, Florida’s Turnpike, minutes from downtown Orlando, top notch schools, Sand Lake’s Restaurant Row, Winter Garden Village, and the Mall of Millenia, amenities such as tennis courts, playground, gazebo, and a basketball court, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,653 sqft., $659,900-Open House on Fri., 3/5/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 830 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This clean, sleek modern luxury home in the heart of Windermere, with custom built pool, much natural light in the spacious living area, spacious chef’s kitchen, large Italian porcelain tiles,, glass sliders and large window throughout, spacious backyard, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,670 sqft., $1,273,900-Open House on Sat., 3/6/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 3000 Bird Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready, Mediterranean style one story luxury mansion on 1 acre lot, completely remodeled in 2020, breathtaking foyer with 20′ ceiling and crystal chandelier, brand new kitchen with GE Monogram appliances, and Taj Majal quartzite countertops, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,848 sqft., $1,050,000-Open House on Sat., 3/6/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 3/7/2021 (11:00 am-2:)0 pm).