Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 119 E 4th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, beautifully maintained one-story home with tile and hardwood floor, mature landscape, screened-in pool, paved deck, and summer kitchen, access to playground, trail, and deck, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,200 sqft., $830,000-Open House on Sat., 2/27/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 2/28 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5015 Down Point Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready one story home of Sunset Bay community on a 0.85 acre lot, with elegant decor and inviting outdoor living area with screened-in pool, features 3 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,105 sqft., $980,000-Open House on Sun., 2/28/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8736 Peachtree Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This bright, fresh and clean looking, Key West inspired two story home, located across from Magic Kingdom, with hardwood floor throughout, much natural light, with screened-in back porch, view of Magic Kingdom fireworks, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,450 sqft., $469,000-Open House on Sat., 2/27/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 2/28 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 6531 Soter Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story townhome in a corner lot, with screened-in lanai & patio, close to walking trails and shopping, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,236 sqft., $369,900-Open House on Sun., 2/28/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 4130 Equestrian Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful, move-in ready home on 1.01 acre, with ceramic floors throughout dining/living room, custom stone fire place, a fully air-conditioned 800 sqft sunroom, property including access to community Equestrian stables, close to major highways, The Grove, Winter Garden Village, and public access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,198 sqft., $825,000-Open House on Sat., 2/27/2021 (11:00 am-4:00 pm) & Sun., 2/28/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).