Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 10616 Reams Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This two story, move-in ready, energy efficient house in Windermere Trails, offering amenities such as dog park, playground, and community pool, just minutes away from shops, restaurants, attractions, features4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,087 sqft., $384,000-Open House on Sat., 2/20/2021 (11:00 am-3:30 pm) & Sun., 2/21/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 1535 Dingens Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This unbelievable two-story French Farmhouse in a cul-de-sac, on 0.46 acre lot, in Gotha/Windermere, with distressed wood tile set with minimal grout, much natural light, screened in pool and lanai, and a miniature playhouse/treehouse in the back yard, with zoning allowing chickens, great schools, easy access to most highways, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,495 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sun., 2/21/2021 (noon-3:30 pm).
- 7332 Colbury Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story, beautifully maintained home already with multiple offers. Seller is asking for best offers by 5:00 pm on Mon., 2/22/2021. Open House on Sat., 2/20/2021 (10:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 119 E. 4th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, beautifully maintained one-story home with tile and hardwood floor, mature landscape, screened-in pool, paved deck, and summer kitchen, access to playground, trail, and deck, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,200 sqft., $830,000-Open House on Sat., 2/20/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6000 Roseate Spoonbill Dr., Windermere, FL 34786:This stunning two story home with meticulous care in Windermere Landing, with two master bedrooms, much upgrades, tile floors, home theater with surround sound, Nest whole house system, backyard is plumbed and wired for a pool, A rated schools, access to clubhouse, community pool, soccer/creation field, with low HOA fee, features 6 bd., 5 ba., 4,712 sqft., $847,500-Open House on Sat., 2/20/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 12708 Jacob Grace Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant two-story Hannigan home on 3/4 acre cul-de-sac lot, with gorgeous kitchen, lanai with screened-in heated pool, spa, 12′ high ceilings, 8′ doors, tray ceilings, gas fireplace, surround sound, extra storage, plantation shutters, built-in Fire Magic gas grill, theater room and exquisite details, near great schools, shopping, golf, theme parks, and easy access to downtown and airport, making it a must-see, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,263 sqft., $949,900-Open House on Sat., 2/20/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 2/21/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 14017 Sparkling Cove Ln., Unit 502, Windermere, FL 34786: This bright, two-story townhome in the gated, resort lifestyle community of Oasis Cove, with much upgrades, crown molding & laminated wood throughout ground floor, state-of-the-art Club House, fitness center, beach-entry pool with cabana, close proximity to town of Windermere, theme parks, Disney Springs, Lakeside Village Center, restaurants & entertainment, shopping, highway 429, Turnpike, 535, I-4, & 50, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,826 sqft., $289,900-Open House on Sat., 2/20/2021 (11:59 am-4:00 pm).
- 12193 Montalcino Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This bright, beautiful, open two-story home in the gated community of Casa del Lago, with lanai with screened-in pool and summer kitchen, media room, tile roof, sealed pavers at driveway and patios, double pane insulated window, decorative staircase, tankless gas-water heater, security system, low maintenance yard, corner lot, close proximity to shopping, restaurants, private schools, major roadways for easy access to Orlando International Airport, downtown Orlando, executive airports, area attractions, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,050 sqft., $975,000-Open House on Sat., 2/20/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 830 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This clean, sleek modern luxury home in the heart of Windermere, with custom built pool, much natural light in the spacious living area, spacious chef’s kitchen, large Italian porcelain tiles,, glass sliders and large window throughout, spacious backyard, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,670 sqft., $1,273,900-Open House on Fri., 2/26/2021 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: