Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 1535 Dingens Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This unbelievable two-story French Farmhouse in a cul-de-sac, on 0.46 acre lot, in Gotha/Windermere, with distressed wood tile set with minimal grout, much natural light, screened in pool and lanai, and a miniature playhouse/treehouse in the back yard, with zoning allowing chickens, great schools, easy access to most highways, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,495 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sat., 2/13/2021 (12:30 pm-2:30 pm).
- xxxxxx, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready two-story solar system energy-efficient home, with spacious family room, tray ceiling, gourmet kitchen, walk in pantry, top schools, near Disney, shopping, dining, golfing, I-4 and 429, upstairs media room, covered back patio, features 4 bd., 4 ba., 3,289 sqft., $649,900-Open House on Sat., 2/13/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 7212 Londale Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful, move-in ready two story home, with much natural light, screened-in pool, view of Disney fireworks from front porch, 2 master suites, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,699 sqft., $475,000-Open House on Sat., 2/13/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 119 E 4th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, beautifully maintained one-story home with tile and hardwood floor, mature landscape, screened-in pool, paved deck, and summer kitchen, access to playground, trail, and deck, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,200 sqft., $830,000-Open House on Sun., 2/14/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 7415 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This immaculate two-story townhome in the beautiful neighborhood of Lake Burden of Windermere, with spacious living area, much natural light, lovely fenced in backyard, within walking distance to various community amenities, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,591 sqft., $312,000-Open House on Sat., 2/13/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 12708 Jacob Grace Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story home built by Hannigan Homes, at the end of a cup-de-sac in Tildens Grove, with tray and coffered ceilings, architectural niches, extensive millwork, crown molding, and a 2nd story bonus/theater room with full bath, large yard with extensive landscaping, outdoor patio and mature fruit trees, house and lanai wired for sound, landscaping lighting, 250 gallon propane tank, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,263 sqft., $949,900-Open House on Sat., 2/13/2021 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 830 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This clean, sleek modern luxury home in the heart of Windermere, with custom built pool, much natural light in the spacious living area, spacious chef’s kitchen, large Italian porcelain tiles,, glass sliders and large window throughout, spacious backyard, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,670 sqft., $1,273,900-Open House on Sat., 2/13/2021 (noon-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: