Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 10616 Reams Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful energy-efficient two-story, move-in ready home in Windermere Trails, just minutes from shops, restaurants, attractions, main highways, and with amenities such as a dog park, playground, and community pool, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,087 sqft., $389,000-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6944 Trellis Vine Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful ‘like new’ Meritage Essex style two story home, with much natural light, wood floors throughout all common areas, gourmet-style kitchen, spacious and partially fenced backyard (w/pet-friendly invisible fence), screened-in lanai, highly rated schools, close proximity to shopping, Disney theme parks, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,477 sqft., $479,800-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (1:)0 pm-3:00 pm).
- 8067 Enchantment Dr. Unit 1205, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready, two story condo/townhome, with much natural light, brand new AC and fresh interior paint, backs up to private conservation, screened-in lanai and fenced in brick area, HOA provides: water, basic cable, internet, pool, playground, gate, clubhouse with gym and walking trails around the lake, features 2 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,232 sqft., $239,900-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 2/7/2021 (10:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 9248 Patrimonio Loop Lot 154, Windermere, FL 34786: Under construction, this beautiful one story Murcott floorplan home with a Prairie elevation on a corner lot, kitchen with dark oak cabinets, beautiful tray ceilings in master suite, much natural light, tiles in common area, luxury amenities, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,017 sqft., $444,990-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 8917 Blue Mesa Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This popular two-story, move-in ready Camelia floor plan home in the desirable Windermere Trails community, with much natural light, large screened-in area in the back, amenities such as clubhouse, pool, dog park, soccer field, easy access to all of Orlando’s major highways, Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, waterparks, shopping centers and grocery stores, top rated schools, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,914 sqft., $649,000-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (10:00 am-2:00pm).
- 8261 Procida Isle Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two story energy efficient home 2 miles North of Disney’s Magic Kingdom, with much natural light, open floor plan, fenced-in backyard, view of beautiful sunsets & Magic Kingdom fireworks from front porch, HOA includes lawn care and fertilization, close proximity to theme parks, Outlet Malls, shopping areas, popular restaurants, top rated schools, community pool, Cabana, and playground, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,936 sqft., $673,000-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8812 Herencia Aly Lot 91, Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful two story, move-in ready, townhome, with generous living space and stylish finishes, raised coffered ceilings, much natural light, covered deck, minutes from theme parks, shopping, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,756 sqft., $348,990-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 8854 Herencia Aly Lot 98, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story townhome, with generous living space and stylish finished, plenty of storage space, walk-in closet and raised coffered ceilings, covered deck, minutes from theme parks, shopping, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,667 sqft., $337,990-Open House on Sat., 2/6/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 119 E 4th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, beautifully maintained one-story home with tile and hardwood floor, mature landscape, screened-in pool, paved deck, and summer kitchen, access to playground, trail, and deck, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,200 sqft., $830,000-Open House on Sun., 2/7/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).