Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 803 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully finished one-story home in the heart of downtown Windermere, surrounded by mature landscaping, with hardwood floors and gas fireplace, wrap around porch, new metal roof and lots of upgrades, great schools, clos proximity to shops, Lake Butler and Lake Bessie boat ramps, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,456 sqft., $449,000-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 1/31/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 ).
- 1535 Dingens Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This unbelievable two-story French Farmhouse in a cul-de-sac, on 0.46 acre lot, in Gotha/Windermere, with distressed wood tile set with minimal grout, much natural light, screened in pool and lanai, and a miniature playhouse/treehouse in the back yard, with zoning allowing chickens, great schools, easy access to most highways, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,495 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 6430 Crestmont Glen Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story home in the gated Glenmuir community, with much natural light, screened in pool and lanai, close proximity to Disney, resort and shopping, features 5 bd., 3.5+ ba., 3,286 sqft., $559,900-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 1/31/2021 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 11330 Winston Willow Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing one story home on an oversized cul-de-sac 0.57 acre lot overlooking the walking trail and common area within The Willows, with soaring 16 feet ceiling, expansive and private oasis of a backyard, mature landscape, screened-in lanai and outdoor pool, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,554 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 1/31/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2908 Sunbittern Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This incredible lakefront home, with split floor plan, on a private cul-de-sac on 1.48 acres, in the gated community of Lake Crescent Reserve, with vaulted ceiling, resort style patio, outdoor pool, sauna, space for your own summer kitchen, lots of storage space, near Butler Bay sports complex and minutes from Downtown Windermere and Winter Garden Village, attractions, major highways, restaurants, top school district, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,140 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2545 Carter Grove Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully renovated home in the Manors at Butler Bay community in the Town of Windermere, on over half acre lot, with screened in pool and lanai area, much natural light, first floor ensuite guest bedroom, expansive chef’s kitchen, many fruit trees, 1-year home warranty through Old Republic, access to Windermere Chain of Lakes & two private tennis complexes, near Farmers Market, food truck nights location, and great school district, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba+ 4,034 sqft., $849,900-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 1/31/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 11423 Willow Gardens Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This exquisite one story home with contemporary finishes on a half acre lot in the desirable Willows community in Windermere, with lots of natural light, plantation shutters, arched windows, high ceilings, wood flooring, beautifully mature and lush landscape, backyard as an oasis with covered lanai and screened in pool and raised landscape beds with waterfalls cascading into the pool, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,846 sqft., $649,000-Open House on Sun., 1/31/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9150 Outlook Rock Trl., Windermere, FL 34786:This pristine two-story home in the walkable community of Windermere Trails is full of open space and light, with soaring ceiling at entrance, screened in lanai and pool, energy efficient appliances, and much amenities such as community pool, playgrounds, running/biking trail, and easy access to major theme parks, high-end shopping, spas, and dining, featuring 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,988 sqft., $535,000-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 830 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This clean, sleek modern luxury home in the heart of Windermere, with custom built pool, much natural light in the spacious living area, spacious chef’s kitchen, large Italian porcelain tiles,, glass sliders and large window throughout, spacious backyard, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,670 sqft., $1,273,995-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm) & Sun., 1/31/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7415 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This immaculate two-story townhome in the beautiful neighborhood of Lake Burden of Windermere, with spacious living area, much natural light, lovely fenced in backyard, within walking distance to various community amenities, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,591 sqft., $312,000-Open House on Sat., 1/30/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).