Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 6743 Thornhill Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This meticulously maintained, move-in ready, one story Ashbury Model by Ashton Woods home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere, with fenced-in back yard, open lanai, much amenities (such as community dock, tennis, volleyball, basketball, playgrounds, walking trail, pool, near retail, restaurants, parks, Disney, A+ rated schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,948 sqft., $365,000-Open House on Sun., 1/24/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7727 Maslin St., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautifully maintained, move-in ready, two story townhome, with fenced-in back yard, directly across from community pool and park, walking distance to Lakeside Village and Horizon West Middle School, amenities such as community pool, park, gazebo, clubhouse, sidewalks, easy access to all major highways, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,420 sqft., $269,900-Open House on Sat., 1/23/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 9248 Patrimonio Loop Lot 154, Windermere, FL 34786: This is a brand new construction, Murcott floor plan with a Prairie Elevation and beautiful yard on a corner lot, adjacent to Central Florida’s world-class theme parks and resorts, scenic home sites and luxury amenities, and access to every thing, featuring 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2017 sqft., $444,990-Open House on Sat., 1/23/2021 (1:00 pm-5:00 pm).
- 11330 Winston Willow Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing one story home on an oversized cul-de-sac 0.57 acre lot overlooking the walking trail and common area within The Willows, with soaring 16 feet ceiling, expansive and private oasis of a backyard, mature landscape, screened-in lanai and outdoor pool, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,554 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 1/23/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 1/24/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2012 Bellamere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant Element Home Builders Newest Model home on half acre lot, in one of the prettiest cities in Florida, opens daily, featuring high-level of finishes, high ceiling, several pocket sliding glass doors, tankless hot water heaters, salt water pool, vanishing edge heated spa, gas fire pit, summer kitchen complete with grill, 5th bedroom in the separate guest house with full bath, storage closet and kitchenette. It has close proximity to A-rated schools, parks, farmers market, golf course, restaurants, amenities and shopping, Disney World and Universal Studios and features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,688 sqft., $1,799,000-Open House on Sat., 1/23/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), Sun., 1/24/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), Mon., 1/25/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), & Tues., 1/26/2021 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 7452 Leighside Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This well maintained, two story luxury townhome in Lake Burden, with great open floor plan, much natural light, amenities such as community pool, playground, tennis courts, park, fishing pier, dock, walking trail, close proximity to shopping, restaurants, dining, Winter Garden Village Mall, Disney World, golf courses, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,786 sqft., $299,000-Open House on Sat., 1/23/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 8737 Peachtree Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely and inviting two-story home in Peachtree Park, only 5 year old, with much natural light, modern wood style tile flooring on first floor, screened-in custom pool and spa and paved patio, view of Magic Kingdom fireworks in the backyard, easy access to major roads, “A” rated schools, minutes from Disney and the new Horizons West town center, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,780 sqft., $499,000-Open House on Sat., 1/23/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 1/24/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6890 Trellis Vine Loop, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and superbly maintained two story home in Windermere, built in 2015, with a gourmet kitchen, double oven, large center island, open floor plan, hardwood floor throughout first floor, security system, large screened-in lanai, close to Central Florida’s major theme parks, downtown, airport, local dining and shopping, A rated public school and high quality private school, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,463 sqft., $579,000-Open House on Sun., 1/24/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8812 Herencia Aly Lot 91, Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, move-in ready, two story townhome with stylish finishes, inviting dining space, massive walk-in closets, and much natural light, covered deck, amenities such as community pool and playground, just minutes from theme parks and great shopping, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,756 sqft., $348,990-Open House on Sat., 1/23/2021 (1:00 -m-5:00 pm).
- 830 Oakdale St., Windermere, FL 34786: This sleek, modern luxurious two story home in the heart of Windermere, with custom built pool, spacious main living area, large Italian porcelain tiles, glass sliders and large windows throughout, modern chef’s kitchen, white oak floors throughout the loft and bedrooms, features 4 bd., 4.5 ba., 3,670 sqft., $1,274,995-Open House on Sun., 1/24/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11001 Schooner Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, one story home in Lake Down, with new roof, new plumbing, new interior paint, outdoor pool and dock, sitting on 1.98 acre lot, with magnificent lakefront view, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,203 sqft., $1,590,000-Open House on Sun., 1/24/2021 (noon-2:00 pm).