Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Some of our readers have become more interested in the topic of artificial intelligence and started to ask more questions about this topic. I am listing some posts from the past here at Windermere Sun on the subject of artificial intelligence for those of you interested. Below, I am also sharing some videos that would help to enlighten us all on this topic.
This mini documentary takes a look at Elon Musk and his thoughts on artificial intelligence. Giving examples on how it is being used today – from Tesla cars to Facebook, and Instagram. And what the future of artificial intelligence has in store for us – from the risks and Elon Musk’s Neuralink chip to robotics. The video will also go over the fundamentals and basics of artificial intelligence and machine learning. Breaking down ai for beginners into simple terms – showing what is ai, along with neural nets, in the video “Elon Musk on Artificial Intelligence (and the Basics of AI) – Documentary“, below:
Can A.I. make music? Can it feel excitement and fear? Is it alive? Will.i.am and Mark Sagar push the limits of what a machine can do. How far is too far, and how much further can we go? In the video “How Far is Too Far? The Age of A.I.“, below:
The human body is not infallible, but through the wonders of A.I. research scientists are finding ways to address those imperfections. A.I. has the potential to heal, enhance and make up for the things our bodies lack, in the video “Healed through A.I., The Age of A.I.“, below:
There are much much more about AI, but these 3 videos above and posts below should give you a good start.
You may be interested in these posts below:
- Elon Musk, Calling For Pro-Active Regulation Of AI For A Safe & Prosperous Future For All
- Should We Create A Digital Superintelligence?
- AlphaFold, The AI Solving “Protein Folding Problem”, The Grand Challenge In Biology For Past 50 Years
- Can Superintelligence AI Help Us To Reach Type 1 Civilization?
- AI Update
- COVID-19 Has Fast-Tracked Serious Discussions For Universal Basic Income
- Our Future With A.I. Powered Robotics
- Update On The Robot Sophia, First Robot With Citizenship From Any Country
- Mayors For A Guaranteed Income
- Andrew Yang Has The Best Solution To “I Can’t Breathe” Protests
- In The Age Of AI-Be Wary & Be Prepared
- Andrew Yang’s Plan To Slow Down Climate Change
- Andrew Yang’s Freedom Dividend Extracts Positive Essence From Capitalism & Socialism
- Our Future With Robots
- Andrew Yang, The Paul Revere of A.I. v.2.0, Automation/Robotics
- Need To Prepare For Robotic Future
- How Value-Added Tax, VAT, Helps To Pay For UBI?
- Andrew Yang, Presidential Candidate Addressing Critical Issues (Universal Basic Income, Medicare For All, Human-Centered Capitalism) & Believes In Humanity First
- Tesla Will Arrive At Full-Self Driving Feature By End of 2019
- Facebook Removed Fake Accounts That Were Trying To Interfere With Midterm Elections
- Yuval Noah Harari On Hacking Human Beings
- Google’s Medical Brain Will Help To Predict Much About Patients’ Outcomes
- Elon Musk’s Warning
- Facebook Uses A.I. To Help Prevent Suicide
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: