Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point: (Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 14017 Sparkling Cove Ln #502, Windermere, FL 34786: This sparkling two story, move-in ready, townhome, has plenty of upgrades, backed to a conservation area, in the gated resort style community of “OASIS COVE”. It comes with: Nest doorbell system, 2016 energy saving AC and has amenities such as state of the art Club House, fitness center, pool with Cabana, close proximity to town of Windermere, theme parks, Disney Springs, Lakeside Village Center, restaurants, entertainment, shopping, and highway 429, Turnpike, 535, I-4 & 50, featuring: 3 bd., 3 ba., 1,826 sqft., $297,000-Open House on Sat., 1/16/2021 (11:59 am-3:00 pm).
- 13525 Magnolia Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautiful, two story, move-in ready home is located in a small subdivision with no rear neighbors in the desirable Windermere, with real wood floors, plantation shutters, screened-in pool with jacuzzi surrounded by a large paved pool deck and sitting area, A-rated Windermere schools, close proximity to Winter Garden Village (restaurants, shopping, new hospital), downtown Winter Garden or Disney theme parks, and expressway, featuring 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,344 sqft., $651,000-Open House on Sun., 1/17/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11456 Misty Oak Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This immaculate, two story, move-in ready home, with much upgrades, detached garage, well-maintained and painted AC, minutes from Publix, restaurants, shopping, featuring 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,191 sqft., $379,900-Open House on Sun., 1/17/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 656 E. 6th Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This unique lakefront property within the town limits of “Olde” Windermere, overlooking the fabulous Lake Bessie, perfect for downsizing while still enjoying the lake lifestyle. Lake Bessie is open only to property owners and town residents, famous for its big bass. The incorporated town of Windermere offers a police force, 13 parks, tennis courts, coffee shop, ice cream shop, eatery, wine shop, no HOA. This home features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,196 sqft., $849,000-Open House on Sat., 1/16/2021 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 3831 Mckinnon Rd., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautiful private estate Lakefront home on over 2.7 acre lot of serene nature and wildlife, on Lake Buynak (great for fishing and paddle boarding) in the heart of Windermere, with high vaulted wood beam ceilings, cathedral ceilings in master bedroom, sky lights throughout the living space, close to all major attractions, shopping, and dining, featuring 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,122 sqft., $1,200,000-Open House on Sun., 1/17/2021 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 4654 Fiver Gem Ave., Windermere, FL 34786:This beautifully maintained, two story, move-in ready home in the desirable Summerport of Windermere, with fenced-in backyard, newly painted interior and exterior, with top rated schools, amenities such as tennis court, fitness center, playgrounds, fishing docks, lakes and ponds, close proximity to restaurants and shopping, features 6 bd., 4 ba., 3,995 sqft., $525,000-Open House on Sat., 1/16/2021 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 17538 Black Rail St., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderfully spacious two story, move-in ready home with lake view, in the desirable Enclave of Windermere, has granite counter tops, 42′ cabinets with loft and media room, featuring 6 bd., 5 ba., 4,939 sqft., 3 car garages, $799,000-Open House on Sat., 1/16/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11423 Willow Gardens Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful single story home on half acre lot in the popular Willows community in Windermere, with vaulted kitchen ceiling, plantation shutters, upgraded light fixtures, arched windows, hardwood floor throughout providing a clean and contemporary feel, an oasis in the backyard with a covered lanai, large screened-in pool and raised landscape beds with waterfalls cascading into the pool, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,846 sqft., $649,000-Open House on Sun., 1/17/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 7763 Fairgrove Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story townhome in the Lake Sawyer community, with well manicured landscaping, two-car garage connected by a private courtyard-style backyard, near parks and lakes, easy access to major highways, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,644 sqft., $285,000-Open House on Sun., 1/17/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 8737 Peachtree Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely and inviting two-story home in Peachtree Park, only 5 year old, with much natural light, modern wood style tile flooring on first floor, screened-in custom pool and spa and paved patio, view of Magic Kingdom fireworks in the backyard, easy access to major roads, “A” rated schools, minutes from Disney and the new Horizons West town center, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,780 sqft., $499,000-Open House on Sat., 1/16/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 1/17/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 2012 Bellamere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant Element Home Builders Newest Model home on half acre lot, in one of the prettiest cities in Florida, opens daily, featuring high-level of finishes, high ceiling, several pocket sliding glass doors, tankless hot water heaters, salt water pool, vanishing edge heated spa, gas fire pit, summer kitchen complete with grill, 5th bedroom in the separate guest house with full bath, storage closet and kitchenette. It has close proximity to A-rated schools, parks, farmers market, golf course, restaurants, amenities and shopping, Disney World and Universal Studios and features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,688 sqft., $1,799,000-Open House on Fri., 1/15/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), Tues., 1/19/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), & Wed., 1/20/2021 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 11330 Winston Willow Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing one story home on an oversized cul-de-sac 0.57 acre lot overlooking the walking trail and common area within The Willows, with soaring 16 feet ceiling, expansive and private oasis of a backyard, mature landscape, screened-in lanai and outdoor pool, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,554 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 1/16/2021 (noon-3:0 pm) & Sun., 1/17/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).