Support For Impeachment Is Gaining Momentum. Impeachment Will Begin Wednesday, 1/13/2021
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has indicated that he believes that impeaching President Donald Trump will make it easier to get rid of the President and Trumpism from the Republican Party, according to a source with knowledge of the matter, in the video “McConnell believes impeachment push will help rid GOP of Trump“, below:
- Donald Trump, First POTUS Impeached Twice & Might Be The First To Be Convicted
- Why Is The Chance Of His Conviction Very High
- Support For Impeachment Is Gaining Momentum. Impeachment Will Begin Wednesday, 1/13/2021
- The Constitution’s Option For Impeachment After a President Leaves Office
- FBI’s Briefing & Warning Post January 6 Attack On Capitol Building In DC. Stay Away From State & Federal Capitol Buildings Next 2 Weeks
- Why It Is An Impeachable Offense. It Was Absolutely A Coup!
- Mounting Calls For Expulsion of Josh Hawley & Ted Cruz From The Senate
- Effective Response From Business Sector To Block Insurgence
- America Will Heal & Rise Again
- Why Was Protection Withheld From U.S. Capitol For 90 Minutes?
- What To Do When The President Is Deranged?
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Doubles Down On SB 484 By Increasing Penalties During Riots
- Why The House Democrats Want To Impeach Trump On Monday
- They Are Discussing The 25th Amendment To Remove Trump From Office
- Congress Reconvenes To Count Electoral Votes After Pro-Trump Mob Breached U.S. Capitol. Congress Certify Biden’s Electoral College Victory. Calls For 25th Amendment of the United States.
- Trump Supporters Occupy The Capitol Building At DC