Effective Response From Business Sector To Block Insurgence
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
America is a nation of resilience, with its tolerant fabric of democracy, often bordering on being permissive, quickly responding to the storming of the Capitol at DC or attempted coup on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The business sector is particularly sensitive to the source of the problem, president Trump, a POTUS with the ambition for autocracy but soon to be a former president, relentlessly holding onto the executive power with fierce derangement. Just hours after the mob breached the Capitol building, the Business Roundtable, a powerful nonprofit organization of CEOs based in DC, that began advocating for social purpose of companies since 2019, issued a statement on Twitter which was speedily amplified by its members, various companies and prominent voices in business. Besides Twitter and Facebook/Instagram banning Trump’s accounts, Snapchat locking Trump’s account, Shopify and PayPal pulling Donald Trump related accounts off its platforms, Google and Apple removing Parler from the Google Play Store, Discord/Twitch/Youtube/ Reddit/TikTok stopping associating with President Trump, the payment processing company Stripe is the latest tech company kicking Donald Trump off of its platform, according to The Wall Street Journal. It means the president’s campaign website and online fundraising arms will no longer have access to the payment processor’s services, cutting Trump campaign off from receiving donations due to violation of company policies against encouraging violence. In case of Twitter, the company permanently banned the president from its platform (shutting down @realDonaldTrump), as well as its affiliated Twitter handles such as @TeamTrump, the official presidential account @POTUS (soon to be handed to the new Biden administration with zero followers), and deleted individual tweets from the president. Keep in mind that Twitter has policies stating that blocked user may not attempt to use a different account to evade its ban. Twitter is also blocking some of the president’s affiliates, Michael Flynn, a bunch of Trump supporters, and a variety of QAnon figures. Deutsche Bank will no longer do business with President Donald Trump, a move that will cut off his business from a major source of loans that once helped fund his golf courses and hotels. Germany’s biggest bank has decided to refrain from future business with the president and his company, a person familiar with the bank’s thinking told CNN Business. The news, first reported by the New York Times, follows last week’s deadly riot at the US Capitol, in the video “Deutsche Bank will no longer do business with Trump“, below:
- Donald Trump, First POTUS Impeached Twice & Might Be The First To Be Convicted
- Why Is The Chance Of His Conviction Very High
- Support For Impeachment Is Gaining Momentum. Impeachment Will Begin Wednesday, 1/13/2021
- The Constitution’s Option For Impeachment After a President Leaves Office
- FBI’s Briefing & Warning Post January 6 Attack On Capitol Building In DC. Stay Away From State & Federal Capitol Buildings Next 2 Weeks
- Why It Is An Impeachable Offense. It Was Absolutely A Coup!
- Mounting Calls For Expulsion of Josh Hawley & Ted Cruz From The Senate
- Effective Response From Business Sector To Block Insurgence
- America Will Heal & Rise Again
- Why Was Protection Withheld From U.S. Capitol For 90 Minutes?
- What To Do When The President Is Deranged?
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Doubles Down On SB 484 By Increasing Penalties During Riots
- Why The House Democrats Want To Impeach Trump On Monday
- They Are Discussing The 25th Amendment To Remove Trump From Office
- Congress Reconvenes To Count Electoral Votes After Pro-Trump Mob Breached U.S. Capitol. Congress Certify Biden’s Electoral College Victory. Calls For 25th Amendment of the United States.
- Trump Supporters Occupy The Capitol Building At DC