Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 6608 Bridgewater Village Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely and meticulously maintained one-story home in The Vineyards community of Windermere, with covered lanai stepping out to an all-new screened-in patio and fenced-in yard perfect for outdoor entertaining, amenities such as a community pool, playground/parks and scenic green spaces, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,115 sqft., $399,900-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 13423 Exbury Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready two story home of 3-car garage in a gated community of Windermere, with view of Magic Kingdom fireworks from fenced in backyard and close proximity to Disney, restaurants, golf, shopping, and SR 429, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,745 sqft., $365,000-Open House on Sun., 1/10/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11456 Misty Oak Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready two story home of Disney Springs, with detached garage, much natural lights and upgrades, well-maintained AC, just minutes from Publix, restaurants, shopping, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,191 sqft., $399,900-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8737 Peachtree Park Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely and inviting two-story home in Peachtree Park, only 5 year old, with much natural light, modern wood style tile flooring on first floor, screened-in custom pool and spa and paved patio, view of Magic Kingdom fireworks in the backyard, easy access to major roads, “A” rated schools, minutes from Disney and the new Horizons West town center, features 4 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,780 sqft., $499,000-Open House on Sun., 1/10/2021 (noon-3:00 m).
- 7763 Fairgrove Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story townhome in the Lake Sawyer community, with well manicured landscaping, two-car garage connected by a private courtyard-style backyard, near parks and lakes, easy access to major highways, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,644 sqft., $285,000-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 1/10/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 2012 Bellamere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant Element Home Builders Newest Model home on half acre lot, in one of the prettiest cities in Florida, opens daily, featuring high-level of finishes, high ceiling, several pocket sliding glass doors, tankless hot water heaters, salt water pool, vanishing edge heated spa, gas fire pit, summer kitchen complete with grill, 5th bedroom in the separate guest house with full bath, storage closet and kitchenette. It has close proximity to A-rated schools, parks, farmers market, golf course, restaurants, amenities and shopping, Disney World and Universal Studios and features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,688 sqft., $1,799,000-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), Sun., 1/10/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), Mon., 1/11/2021 (noon-5:00 pm), Tues., 1/12/2021 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 6130 Foxfield Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, move-in ready one-story masterpiece on a 0.26 acre lot, nestled in the Village of Hamilton in the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course community of Keenes Pointe, great for entertaining or family gatherings, with grand foyer, beautiful cabinetry, an inviting guest suite, summer kitchen, and access to lake, country club, basketball court, features 3 bd., 3 ba., 2,630 sqft., $685,000-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (10:00 am-noon).
- 11330 Winston Willow Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing one story home on an oversized cul-de-sac 0.57 acre lot overlooking the walking trail and common area within The Willows, with soaring 16 feet ceiling, expansive and private oasis of a backyard, mature landscape, screened-in lanai and outdoor pool, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,554 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 1.9.2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 1/10/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1535 Dingens Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely custom French Farmhouse in the middle of Florida on a large half acre lot in Windermere, with double front doors, distressed wood tile set, a true in-law suite/guest apartment, a miniature playhouse/treehouse in the backyard, zoning allowing chicken, nearby cool restaurants, A rated schools, no HOA, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,495 sqft., $775,000-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 m).
- 3000 Bird Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous, 1-acre 1-owner move-in ready exceptional estate conveniently located off Apopka Vineland Road in Windermere with optional HOA, completely updated, with private entry gate, outdoor pool with view of Lake Down, classic neutral color schemes, open and tiled lanai and sprawling pool deck, with more room for potential tennis courts, putting green, playground, etc., features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,848 sqft., $1,075,000-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 11423 Willow Gardens Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful single story home on half acre lot in the popular Willows community in Windermere, with vaulted kitchen ceiling, plantation shutters, upgraded light fixtures, arched windows, hardwood floor throughout providing a clean and contemporary feel, an oasis in the backyard with a covered lanai, large screened-in pool and raised landscape beds with waterfalls cascading into the pool, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,846 sqft., $649,000-Open House on Sun., 1/10/2021 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 1451 Dingens Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous brand new contemporary Windermere home on almost half-acre fenced lot, with energy efficient design and level 5 finishes, provides the entire living spaces on one level, with much natural light, 19′ ceiling, large windows, resort style heated salt water lap pool and spa, close proximity to amazing restaurants, shopping, highly rated schools, and area attractions, featuring 4 bd., 5 ba., 4,151 sqft., $1,250,000-Open House on Sat., 1/9/2021 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sin., 1/10/2021 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: