Congress Certify Biden’s Win After A Day Of Chaos
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
After a day of riots at the Capitol, Congress counted the Electoral College votes and confirmed the win for President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, on Thursday morning, January 7, 2021, in the video “Congress Affirms Biden As President After Completing Electoral Vote Count, MSNBC“, below:
Vice President Mike Pence announces that Joe Biden has won and Congress certify Joe Biden’s victory, in the video “Mike Pence, Congress certify Biden’s Electoral College victory“, below:
This is the last step in affirming Biden’s victory of the election before the January 20, 2021, inauguration. Vice President Mike Pence formally ascertained Biden’s win as the clock struck 3:32 a.m. on Thursday morning, January 7, 2021.
You may also be interested in these articles below:
- Donald Trump, First POTUS Impeached Twice & Might Be The First To Be Convicted
- Why Is The Chance Of His Conviction Very High
- Support For Impeachment Is Gaining Momentum. Impeachment Will Begin Wednesday, 1/13/2021
- The Constitution’s Option For Impeachment After a President Leaves Office
- FBI’s Briefing & Warning Post January 6 Attack On Capitol Building In DC. Stay Away From State & Federal Capitol Buildings Next 2 Weeks
- Why It Is An Impeachable Offense. It Was Absolutely A Coup!
- Mounting Calls For Expulsion of Josh Hawley & Ted Cruz From The Senate
- Effective Response From Business Sector To Block Insurgence
- America Will Heal & Rise Again
- Why Was Protection Withheld From U.S. Capitol For 90 Minutes?
- What To Do When The President Is Deranged?
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Doubles Down On SB 484 By Increasing Penalties During Riots
- Why The House Democrats Want To Impeach Trump On Monday
- They Are Discussing The 25th Amendment To Remove Trump From Office
- Congress Reconvenes To Count Electoral Votes After Pro-Trump Mob Breached U.S. Capitol. Congress Certify Biden’s Electoral College Victory. Calls For 25th Amendment of the United States.
- Trump Supporters Occupy The Capitol Building At DC
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: