Trump Supporters Occupy The Capitol Building At DC
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE. For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE. For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
This is the first time since 1814 when the United States Capitol building has been invaded by a group of unauthorized intruders. On this Wednesday, January 6, 2021, a group of Trump supporters played the equivalent of the British soldiers of 1814 in invading the Capitol building at Washington D.C., after a rally speech by Trump, directing his supporters to head to Capitol Hill, “And after this, we’re going to walk down there, and I’ll be there with you, we’re going to walk down… to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women…and we’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you’ll never take back your country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong.” Trump continued with a call to action, “We will never give up. We will never concede….” After lighting the fire that sparked the storming of the U.S. Capitol building, Trump conveniently disappeared from the crowd, leaving some of the unsuspected to die or to be arrested. The Senate has recessed after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol building. Separately, the RNC building has been evacuated after receiving a suspicious package. CNBC’s Kayla Tausche reports the latest on the incidents in Washington, in the video “Capitol on lockdown as Donald Trump supporters breach barricades“, below:
- Twitter has suspended Trump’s account for 12 hours and is considering a permanent suspension for Trump’s account.
- Massive resignations from Trump administration
- Discussion of 25th Amendment of the United States is in place
- What happened to the security on Capitol Hill?
- What should we do about Trump during these last 2 weeks of his term?
- Will GOP Congressional members finally wake up?!
- Shouldn’t these insurgents be arrested for trespassing?
- Should there be discussion of 14th Amendment, Section 3 of the United States Constitution?
- Should there be discussion of Article 2, Section 4 of the United States Constitution?
- Should there be discussion of 25th Amendment of the United States?
- Donald Trump, First POTUS Impeached Twice & Might Be The First To Be Convicted
- Why Is The Chance Of His Conviction Very High
- Support For Impeachment Is Gaining Momentum. Impeachment Will Begin Wednesday, 1/13/2021
- The Constitution’s Option For Impeachment After a President Leaves Office
- FBI’s Briefing & Warning Post January 6 Attack On Capitol Building In DC. Stay Away From State & Federal Capitol Buildings Next 2 Weeks
- Why It Is An Impeachable Offense. It Was Absolutely A Coup!
- Mounting Calls For Expulsion of Josh Hawley & Ted Cruz From The Senate
- Effective Response From Business Sector To Block Insurgence
- America Will Heal & Rise Again
- Why Was Protection Withheld From U.S. Capitol For 90 Minutes?
- What To Do When The President Is Deranged?
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Doubles Down On SB 484 By Increasing Penalties During Riots
- Why The House Democrats Want To Impeach Trump On Monday
- They Are Discussing The 25th Amendment To Remove Trump From Office
- Congress Reconvenes To Count Electoral Votes After Pro-Trump Mob Breached U.S. Capitol. Congress Certify Biden’s Electoral College Victory. Calls For 25th Amendment of the United States.
- Trump Supporters Occupy The Capitol Building At DC