Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 7676 Brofield Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready two-story home in the sought after Lake Sawyer South neighborhoods, with a pond in the front and conservation area in the back, with screened-in pool, view of theme park fireworks on front porch, freshly painted, with much upgrades and A+ location, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,626 soft., $490,000-Open House on Sun., 12/13/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5314 Segari Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two-story townhome in Summerport, with much natural lights, neighborhood amenities (such as walking paths, parks, clubhouse with fitness center and pool as well as basketball, volleyball, tennis, and beach area with covered dock on Walsh Pond, and top rated elementary school, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,462 sqft., $265,000-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 5504 Remsen Cay Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful pool home in the desirable Summerport community, with peaceful views of Lake Speer, breathtaking sunsets, with screened-in lanai and pool, and community amenities (such as community pool, tennis courts, basketball hoops, sand volleyball court, gym, clubhouse, paved trails, and pavilions), A rated school, and close proximity to theme parks, and restaurants, features 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,038 sqft., $399,900-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 12/13/2020 (10:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 11330 Winston Willow Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing, move-in ready one story home with much natural light, mature landscape, 16′ soaring ceiling, on an oversized cul-de-sac of half-acre lot in The Willows, with screened-in lanai, outdoor pool, and peaceful and serene backyard, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,554 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 12/13/2020 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 1535 Dingens Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely French Farmhouse in the middle of Florida, an European style custom home in the cul-de-sac on a large half acre lot, with screened-in pool, an in law suite/guest apartment, zoned to allow chicken, features 5 bd., 4.5 ba., 4,495 sqft., $799,900-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 3831 McKinnon Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful private estate lakefront home located on the prestigious Lake Buynak in the heart of Windermere, on 1.59 acre lot, with sky lights throughout living space, gorgeous view and serene nature and wildlife, and close proximity to major attractions, shopping, and dining, features 5 bd., 4 ba., 4,122 sqft., $1,200,000-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm). . The front lot has been subdivided and is ready to build.
- 2012 Bellamere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant Element Home Builders Newest Model home with high-level of finishes and all furnishings, 5 en-suites, soaring ceilings, tankless hot water heaters, insulated garage doors and epoxy finished garage floor, the Crestron smart wired home allows for Lutron lighting and sound throughout the house, detached 5th bedroom includes full bath, storage closet, and kitchenette, close proximity to: A-rated schools, parks, framers market, golf courses, restaurants, Disney World and Universal Studios, features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,688 sqft., $1,799,000-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (10:00am-5:00 pm), Sun., 12/13/2020 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), Mon., 12/14/2020 (10:00 am-5:00 pm), & Tues., 12/15/2020 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 13312 Bonica Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous property on 0.4 acre lot in Tilden Groves is providing buyers with a unique opportunity to move into a 100% tailored home to the buyer’s needs prior to closing. It is a home with 4 oversized car garages, summer kitchen, screened-in lanai and pool, theater room, features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 5,940 sqft., $1,360,000-Open House on Sun., 12/13/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 13809 Beringer St., Windermere, FL 34786: This two-story beautifully-maintained luxury Windermere townhome in Vineyards of Horizon West, with much upgrades fenced-in lanai, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,913 sqft., $310,000-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (1:30 pm-4:30 pm) & Sun., 12/13/2020 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 2030 Roberts Point Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, large sprawling property located in a 24-hour guard-gated community with much amenities (such as playground, tennis courts, picked-ball court and clubhouse), with screened-in pool and access to Lake Roberts private dock right down the street, features 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,737 sqft., $795,000-Open House on Sat., 12/12/2020 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9303 Sir Lawrence Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant lakefront house on 1.46 acre lot on Lake Olivia, completely remodeled, is the perfect place to enjoy lake living, with circular driveway , high ceilings from 20 ft to 26 ft, 2 living areas plus a formal dining area with wine cellar, infinity gas heated pool, summer kitchen, A rated schools, easy access to all major roads, shops and restaurants, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,452 sqft., $998,000-Open House on Sun., 12/13/2020 (2:00 pm-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: