Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 11330 Winston Willow Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful 0.57 acre one-story property overlooking walking trail and common area, with outdoor pool and screened-in porch and serene and mature landscape, features 5 bd., 3 ba., 3,554 sqft., $750,000-Open House on Sat., 12/3/2020 (noon-3:00 pm) & Sun., 12/6/2020 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 4654 River Gem Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, move-in ready two-story home in Summerport community, with fenced-in backyard, good schools, tennis playgrounds, fitness center, fishing docks, lakes and ponds, close proximity to shopping and restaurants, features 6 bd., 3 ba., 3,995 sqft., $525,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (noon-5:00 pm) & Sun., 12/6/2020 (noon-5:00 pm).
- 13006 Langstaff Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready two-story end-unit townhome in desirable Lakes of Windermere, with desirable schools, community swimming pool, playground, and park, close proximity to Disney, shopping, and restaurants, features 2 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,270 sqft., $246,900-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 13106 Penshurst Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderfully charming one-story home in the desirable Lakes of Windermere community, with amenities such as community dock, playground, community swimming pool, and park, close proximity to good schools, shopping, restaurants, Disney, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,926 sqft., $350,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (noon-4:00 pm) & Sun., 12/6/2020 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 7676 Brofield Ave., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful two-story home with screened-in pool and a pond in front and conservation in back, loaded with luxury features, great location, has 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 2,626 sqft., $490,000-Open House on Sun., 12/6/2020 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 8153 Jailene Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely, move-in ready, Craftsman Styled “New Castle II” model, open floor plan, energy efficient home, on a cul-de-sac lot in the sought-after Berkshire Park, with resort-style amenities (pool, tennis court, basketball court, trails, etc.), features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,286 sqft., $399,999-Open House on Sat., 11/5/2020 (11:00 am-4:30 PM) & Sun., 11/6/2020 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 11225 Cedar Grove Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully updated home on half acre in the desirable The Manors at Butler Bay community, with mature landscape, screened-in pool, close proximity to Windermere Elementary School, parks, playground, Farmer’s Market, and access to the Butler Chain of Lakes, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,887 sqft., $649,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 9303 Sir Lawrence Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegant lakefront East-facing home on the skiable Lake Olivia in Windermere, with much natural light, perfect place to enjoy lake living and social gatherings, NO HOA, 2nd floor bonus room or media room, newly remodeled, with A+ schools, easy access to major roads, shopping, and restaurants, beautiful sunsets, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,452 sqft., $998,000-Open House on Sun., 12/6/2020 (2:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 11607 Via Lucerna Cir, Windermere, FL 34786: This immaculately maintained and landscaped two-story home in the gated community of Belmere Village, with double-doored front entrance, heater and strobe light for the in-ground jacuzzi, summer kitchen, close proximity to shopping outlets, theme parks, and Florida expressways, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,369 sqft., $445,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 12/6/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 2012 Bellamere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This Element Home Builders Newest Model featuring quality, high-level of finishes, and all furnishings, with 5 en-suites, floor plan with soaring ceilings, engineered-hardwood throughout, tank-less hot water heaters, Crestron smart wired home allowing Lutron lighting and sound throughout the home, nestled in a community with 11 home sites, all sites larger than half an acre, close to A-rated schools, parks, farmer’s market, golf courses, restaurants, shopping, Disney World and Universal Studio, features 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 4,688 sqft., $1,799,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (10:am-5:00 pm), Sun., 12/6/2020 (10:00 am-5:00 pm) & Mon., 12/7/2020 (10:00 am-5:00 pm).
- 6920 Helmsley Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely one-story home with a charming front porch, near shopping, restaurants, parks, and Disney & Universal Studio, with excellent schools, features 3 bd., 2 ba., 2,156 sqft., $350,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (noon-3:00 pm).
- 7665 Ripplepointe Way, Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful, two-story townhome in the Lake Burden comminty, with new carpet, tile on first floor, near A-rated schools, shopping, restaurants, Disney, features 4 bd., 3 ba., 2,212 sqft., $320,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (10:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 3326 Just A Mere Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: Lovely well-maintained one-story home with two master suites, with screened-in pool, circular driveway, on over 1 acre parklike property with mature oak trees in the golf cart friendly community of Town of Windermere, features 5 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,447 sqft., $950,000-Open House on Sat., 12/5/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm) & Sun., 12/6/2020 (1:00 p m-4:00 pm).
- 13459 Gorgona Isle Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This stunning, two-story end-unit townhome just minutes from Disney World, with custom stair railing, touch screen range, freshly painted first floor and wet areas on second floor, amenities such as community pool and playground, features 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,788 sqft., $385,000-Open House on Sun., 12/6/2020 (3:00 pm-5:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: