Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida via Florida COVID Action, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, via Florida state government, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates)
- 2808 Pinnacle Ct., Windermere, FL 34786: This charming, estate-like one-story home sitting on 1.01 acre lot in the gated community of Lake Down Crest, with easy access to the beaches and airport via nearby I-4, Turnpike, and 408, has 5 bd., 5.5+ ba., 5,071 soft., $829,000-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 5639 Oxford Moor Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786: This elegantly remodeled Windermere estate on 0.84 acre in the gated community of Oxford Moor, with screened-in pool, tennis court, playground, short distance to Downtown Windermere, best restaurants, shoppings, and area attractions, has 4 bd., 5.5 ba., 5,382 sqft., $1,150,000-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 325 Magnolia St., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous lakefront one-story property on 2.97 acre lot on famed The Butler Chain of Lakes within the Town of Windermere, with beautiful views of sunrise and sunset, surrounded by mature landscape, upgraded with travertine floors, granite countertops, cherry custom kitchen cabinets, oversized entertainment room, outdoor pool, has 4 bd., 3 ba., 3,975 sqft., $1,997,000-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (10:00 am-3:00 pm) & Sun., 11/8/2020 (noon-4:00 pm).
- 803 Main St., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautifully finished family home in the heart of downtown Windermere, with mature landscaping, much upgrades, close to shops and Lake Butler and Lake Bessie boat ramp, has 3 bd., 2 ba., 1,456 sqft., $469,000-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (11:00 am-3:00 pm).
- 13755 Bravante Aly, Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely 2-story end unit townhome with a fenced side yard in the Vineyards of Horizon West, with convenient distance to community pools, two parks, dog park and Horizon West’s bike trail, has 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 2,090 sqft., $336,500-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 6453 Lake Burden View Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This amazing Mediterranean style lakefront home at the golf course in the upscale and exclusive Keene’s Pointe guarded community in Windermere, with an over-sized screened-in lanai, shower, pool, & spa, outdoor summer kitchen, dock and beautiful view of the sunset, has 6 bd., 7.5+ ba., 4,936 sqft., $1,950,000-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (1:00 pm-4:30 pm).
- 6532 Helmsley Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This gorgeous two-story townhouse at Preston Square community in Windermere, with much natural light, has 4 bd., 3 ba., 1,935 sqft., $321,500-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (10:00 am-3:30 pm) & Sun., 11/8/2020 (10:00 am-3:30 pm).
- 7711 Maslin St., Windermere, FL 34786: This lovely two-story townhome in Wickham Park of Windermere, close to Disney, with a private patio, across the street to pool and clubhouse, has 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,460 Sqft., $275,000-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 13161 Lake Buter Blvd., Windermere, FL 34786:This extraordinary property in Windermere, on 1.75 acre, with its own private gate, great for family or individual seeking security and privacy, with much outdoor amenities (basketball court, boat dock, boat lift, NO HOA, near entertainment and fine shopping, close to major highways such as 429, 408, & the Turnpike, easy access to airport and downtown Orlando, has 5 bd., 3.5+ ba., 4,259 sqft., $1,675,000-Open House on Sun., 11/8/2020 (noon-2:00 pm).
- 5724 Somersby Rd., Windermere, FL 34786: This low maintenance home with relaxed lifestyle with much amenities (hiking trails, mature trees, ponds, lakes, parks, play grounds, multiple docks, sandy beach on the lake, club house, fitness center, community pool, basketball court, tennis courts, volleyball court), nearby shopping and restaurants and Disney, has 3 bd., 2.5 ba., 1,642 sqft., $264,900-Open House on Sat., 11/7/2020 (11:00 am-2:00 pm).
- 4345 Saltmarsh Sparrow Dr., Windermere, FL 34786: This beautiful and spacious two-story home, with much natural light, in desirable Windermere has 6 bd., 5.5 ba., 3,698 sqft., $499,999-Open House on Sun., 7/15/2020 (1:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 10358 Down Lakeview Cir., Windermere, FL 34786: This fantastic estate on an acre of beautifully landscaped lawn with fruit trees, with 2 separate wings and a central entertainment area, backyard with a large screened in area and color changing LED pool and spa lighting, wi-fi pool control panel, waterfall, water feature, community tennis courts, Butler Chain access, has 6 bd., 5 ba., 4,937 sqft., $824,990-Open House on Sun., 11/8/2020 (11:00 am-4:00 pm).
- 1324 Lake Olivia Ln., Windermere, FL 34786: This wonderful 1.19 acre lakefront property of contemporary coastal design, in the gated community of Lake Olivia Reserve, 10 minutes from downtown Windermere, 15 minutes from downtown Orlando and Winter Garden, 30 minutes from the Orlando Airport and Disney attractions, has 5 bd., 5.5 ba., 5,265 sqft., $1,790,000-Open House on Sun., 11/8/2020 (noon-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: