Windermere Virtual Town Hall, Tues. & Thurs., 2:30 PM
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, please click HERE.
This is a message for those of you living in the Town of Windermere incorporated area.
In order to make sure we are doing our part to keep our staff and community safe, we will be taking the following steps:
- Town Administration is closed for non-personnel. We will reopen Monday, June 1, from 8:00 – 3:30pm. PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL BEFORE COMING TO THE OFFICE!
- All new building permits will be done through the PDCS online portal
- All visitors to Town Admin are REQUIRED to wear masks. We will provide you with a mask if you do not have one. If you do not wish to wear a mask, please contact Town Manager Robert Smith (407-876-2563 ext 5324) and we will arrange accommodations that do not require entry to the office
- Updates to permits & passes:
- We will not issue any garage sales
- All Town Hall rentals (except COVID-19 reschedules) are on hold until further notice
- Open House Permit requirements are waived until further notice
- Please contact Diane Edwards for an appointment to purchase Boat Ramp or Tennis Passes
- The Town is no longer accepting cash payments. We accept credit card (no American Express) and check or money order only
The Windermere Police Department Lobby is closed. VIN verification reports, etc. have been suspended. Fingerprinting services will not resume until the new WPD facilities are constructed. For all non emergency calls for assistance please utilize 407-905-6333
Join the Mayor, Town Manager, and Chief of Police for Virtual Town Hall meetings every Tuesday & Thursday at 2:30pm
Any further closing, schedule changes, etc. will be posted on the Town website and various social media sites.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics:
<a style=”color: #ff0000;” href=”http://www.youtube.com/sunisthefu