Let’s All Live In Harmony With One Another
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, please click HERE.
Recently, I’ve come across much discussion regarding Public Hearing Notice “LAKES OF WINDERMERE” concerning the ongoing issue with the Assisted Living Facility on Penshurst/Nobleton. The main concerns of the neighborhood seem to be:
- potential transformation of the neighborhood
- impact on the community
- Perhaps recommendation of staggering their potential clients or guests’ visiting hours or encouragement for using uber would help to solve parking issues. After all, these residential facilities are providing our seniors with more intimate care and helping our young working people to have an affordable place where their parents may be looked after 24/7, not to mention providing employments for some of our neighbors. Keep in mind that we will get to their age one day. These seniors will not be playing loud music nor driving recklessly in the neighborhood. As long as they will all be well cared for, abiding by all Florida state requirements, there need not be any problem in having 5 or 6 grandma’s, grandpa’s living in one house in the neighborhood.
- To ease people’s concern in transformation of the neighborhood, perhaps recommendation of only one or two of these residence(s) per block may be introduced. This cap may be subject to change in the future. After all, life expectancy is increasing. It won’t be long before majority of our nation will be 65+. Let’s all try to live in harmony with one another.
- For the sake of privacy and safety of these seniors, it would be a good idea to make sure that there is some kind of privacy fence or screen around these residences.
- I would recommend the management consider hiring some one in the neighborhood for PR campaign or paint the mail box or clean/mow the yard as a way to demonstrate that having the assisted living facility in the neighborhood would also benefit the neighborhood.
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Any comments, suggestions, concerns regarding this post will be welcomed at info.WindermereSun@gmail.com
We Need Fair Value of Solar
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics:
<a style=”color: #ff0000;” href=”http://www.youtube.com/sunisthefu