VP Mike Pence Defying Mayo Clinic Face Mask Rule During Visit, Sending Mixed Messages
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, please click HERE.
The vice president Mike Pence, the leader of the White House Coronavirus Task Force – received a lot of criticism after he failed to wear a face mask while visiting the Mayo Clinic. Annie Karni reacts, in the video “Pence Blasted For Defying Mayo Clinic Face Mask Rule During Visit, The 11th Hour, MSNBC“, below:
Head of the White House coronavirus task force Vice President Mike Pence visits the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota ahead of a roundtable discussion. He does not wear a mask during his visit, in spite of that being Mayo Clinic policy. Vice President Mike Pence on Tuesday, April 28, 2020, toured the Mayo Clinic without wearing a mask, despite that renowned medical facility telling him that masks are required for visitors and everyone else there to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
At one point during his vist to the Mayo Clinic, video of Pence showed him surrounded by 10 people, including a patient, who unlike him all were wearing masks. Pence, who leads President Donald Trump’s coronavirus task force, later suggested to reporters that he did not need to wear a mask because he is tested regularly for the virus, and does not have it. The Mayo Clinic, which is located in Rochester, Minnesota, is requiring all patients, visitors and staff to wear a face covering or mask to slow the spread of Covid-19.
The clinic said in a Twitter post that it had informed Pence of its policy mandating mask before he toured the facility. About a half hour after that tweet was posted, it was deleted by the Mayo Clinic. In the video “VP Mike Pence visits Mayo Clinic, but does not wear face mask“, below:
The White House has been pushing the idea that the worst of the coronavirus pandemic is over, with the administration’s message on full display when Vice President Mike Pence elected to not wear a mask during a visit to the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Jon LaPook joins “CBS This Morning” to react to Pence’s move and explain why the country should not “prematurely celebrate” the reopening of some states, in the video “Dr. LaPook reacts to Pence not wearing mask of Mayo Clinic“, below:
Dr. Jonathan Reiner, a former White House medical adviser, says Vice President Mike Pence’s decision to not wear a mask as he toured the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota was “tone-deaf” and “disgraceful.” in the video “Former White House medical adviser weighs in on Pence visit to Mayo Clinic“, below:
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker
More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
Let us be wary as the country will be reopened. Let’s be cautious and wear facial coverings in public and continue practicing social distancing (at least 6 feet from others), for COVID-19 is not yet gone. It does appear that U.S. is deficient in testing and contact tracing at the moment. Let’s hope this will soon change. It is not likely that our life will return to normal until 2022, after the vaccine for COVID-19 will become available to general public globally.
- How To Exit Lockdown
- Do Not Take Disinfectants Internally!
- Almost 20 States Set To Reopen Soon
- Why Is America’s COVID-19 Deaths So High?
- Y Of Central Florida Providing Community Food & Supplies, 4/30
- Paycheck Protection Program And Health Care Enhancement Act Is Signed
- Orange County’s Economic Recovery Task Force First Meeting
- People In Florida & USA Helping One Another
- VA Study Finds No Benefit In Treating COVID-19 Patients With Hydroxychloroquine
- Trump Temporarily Suspends Immigration To U.S.
- Historical: US Oil Prices Crash Down To Negative As Demand Dries Up
- Read A Letter
- Windermere Virtual Town Hall Meeting For COVID-19 Updates & Q&A: 4/20, 4/22, 4/24, 4/27
- COVID-19 Sunday Special Update
- Music, COVID-19 Style
- Sharing “One World: Together At Home” Special & “The Prayer”
- Be Careful, Beach Goers!
- The Question Of “Reopening” The Economy
- Prone Positioning Reduced Mortality Rates For COVID-19 Patients With Severe ARDS
- How To Boost Your Immune System Through Food & Drinks In COVID-19 Time
- Trump Threatens To Adjourn Congress In Order To Appoint His Nominees
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Orders New Yorkers To Wear Face Coverings In Public
- Trump Is Not Firing Dr. Anthony Fauci Because Firing Dr. Fauci Would Be A Big Mistake
- Trump Claims He Has “Total Authority” To Reopen States’ Economy
- Multi-States Governors Discuss Reopening Plan
- What Is PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) For Small Businesses? Why $ Is Not Getting To Small Businesses Yet
- Why COVID-19 Antibody Test Is Needed Before Reopening
- Update On Stimulus Checks & Unemployment Benefits, 4/13/2020
- Good Friday Around The World & In Florida In Time Of COVID-19
- Tax Filing Deadline Is Delayed By 90 Days, Til July 15
- Captain Brett Crozier, A Hero In Time Of COVID-19
- COVID-19 Press Briefings Of 4/8/2020 – For USA & New York
- Unhappy Floridians Due To Malfunctioned Florida Unemployment Website, Get Your Application Here
- Florida Hospitals Seek Medicaid Hike
- Stay Home! It Will Be Rough In USA In The Next Two Weeks – Death Tolls Will Rise
- British PM Boris Johnson In ICU At St. Thomas’ Hospital
- How About Bill Gates As The COVID-19 Czar?
- Disney’s Non-Union & Non-Essential Employees On Temporary Furloughs Starting 4/19/2020
- Thank You, Taiwan! Let’s Learn From Taiwan!
- CDC Now Recommends Face Coverings When In Public & Absent Federal Leadership
- What To Do If Unemployed In Time Of COVID-19 In USA
- COVID-19 News Update: Over A Million Affected By COVID-19 On Earth, New York State Now The Epicenter
- Musical Adaptations, COVID-19 Style
- Protect Our Healthcare Workers: Let Them Wear Their Masks!!!
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Issues Statewide Stay-At-Home Order For The Entire Florida
- How To Enhance: Food Longevity
- Elon Musk, CEO Of Tesla, Will Ship Extra FDA-Approved Ventilators To Hospitals W/In Tesla Delivery Regions
- The Sound Of A Pandemic
- The Race To Develop Offenses & Defense During COVID-19 War Time
- How To Expedite The Production Of Ventilators Needed For COVID-19
- Why Bother Listening To WHO, Learn From Taiwan, Singapore, & South Korea
- USA Now Has The Highest # Of Confirmed COVID-19 Cases In The World, What’s Next?
- Why Is Social Distancing The Best Strategy Against COVID-19
- Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings Signs Stay-At-Home Order, Starting On Thurs., 11:00 PM
- Senate Unanimously Passed $2 Trillion CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security ) Act
- COVID-19 News Update, 3/24/2020: Governors Are In Charge
- Why The Coronavirus Relief Bill Has Difficulty Passing
- COVID-19 News Update, 3/23/2020
- Unintended Effect Of COVID-19 In Thailand
- Updating COVID-19 News, 3/21/2020: w/Florida Governor DeSantis, 75 Million Americans Ordered To Stay Home
- Good News: Elon Musk May Have Tesla Producing Ventilators To Help U.S. Hospitals
- Stay Home! Party Is Over! We Need To Help With Flattening The Curve!
- Trump Signed The Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- Trump Administration Will Be Sending Checks To American Adults To Ease COVID-19 Outbreak
- Mitt Romney Is Proposing $1,000 UBI Legislation For American Adults During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Mitt Romney Is Proposing $1,000 UBI Legislation For American Adults During COVID-19 Outbreak
- New York Governor Cuomo Holds News Conference On Coronavirus Response
- U.S. Task Force Provides Update On COVID-19 Pandemic Response, Monday, 3/16/2020
- Manitoba, Canadian Officials Warning People About COVID-19 Related Scams
- Why Is Flattening The Curve Important In Mitigating The Spread Of Coronavirus
- What To Do If You Start Showing Coronavirus Or COVID-19 Symptoms
- Ways Of Boosting Immune System In Time Of Coronavirus
- CDC Recommendations Regarding COVID-19
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Passed The House On Friday
- Summer Olympic In Tokyo Is On
- Florida Declares Public Health Emergency & All Florida Orange County State Schools Will Be Closed Until March 30
- President Trump Declares National Emergency Due To Global COVID-19 Outbreak
- Bernie Sanders Doubles Down On Medicare For All, In Light Of COVID-19 Or Coronavirus
- Former Vice-President Joe Biden Offers His Roadmap For Coronavirus
- CDC Director Redfield Testifies In Coronavirus Hearing On 3/11/2020
- President Trump Addresses The Nation About COVID-19 & W/Additional Travel Restriction, WHO Declares COVID-19 A Pandemic
- Listen To The Experts, About COVID-19 or Coronavirus
- What’s Been Done & Need To Be Done To Stop The Spread Of COVID-19
- Update On Coronavirus, COVID-19, 3/10/2020
- Italy Extends Nationwide Quarantine & U.S. Dramatic Market Drop
- Stay Informed Of Updated COVID-19 Info, 3/9/2020
- How & What To Prepare For Emergency Food & Supplies
- Alternatives To Handshake
- Global Town Hall: Coronavirus – Facts & Fear & What To Prep For
- U.S. Senate Homeland Security Committee Meeting On Containing The COVID-19
- Congress Agrees On $8.3 Billion Funding To Combat COVID-19 Or Coronavirus
- How To Prevent The Spread Of COVID-19, Novel Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Is Here In Florida, 2 Confirmed Cases, Gov. DeSantis Lays Out Plan
- First Death In USA Due To COVID-19, In King County, Washington State
- Global Economic Impact Of COVID-19
- Masked Mass Wedding in Philippines
- Thank You, Medecins Sans Frontieres (aka: Doctors Without Borders)
- Difference In Opinion Between Trump Administration & Scientists On COVID-19
- Americans Should Get Ready: It Is Not A Question Of “If” But “When” COVID-19 Will Spread In USA
- Understanding Pandemic Of COVID-19
- Need To Prepare & Prevent Potential Pandemic By Looking Into History
- Update Of COVID-19 Or nCoV-2019, As Of Feb. 19, 2020
- American Evacuees From Wuhan Need Your Help
- China Tries 3,000-Year-Old Traditional Remedy on Virus Patients
- For COVID-19 Coronavirus, How Well Do Thermometer Guns Even Work?
- World Health Organization Declares Coronavirus Outbreak An International Emergency
- Wuhan Coronavirus News Update-January 29, 2020
- First American Infected With Wuhan Coronavirus, In Seattle, Washington, Is In Good Condition
- What To Do To Prevent 2019 n-Cov (aka: Wuhan Coronavirus) & Help People in Wuhan
- Update on 2019 nCoV (2019 Coronavirus) Global Impact & How You Can Help Wuhan Hospitals Directly
- Update Of nCoV With Hope In Anti-Viral Drugs
- Latest Update Of nCoV On 2/10/2020
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: