Open House This Weekend
Dear Friends & Neighbors,
(Please click on red links & note magenta)
For updated global info & data on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For updated global data & graphs on COVID-19, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases and death counts in USA by state, please click HERE.
For COVID-19 cases in Florida, please click HERE.
Of the many cities, states, and countries I’ve traveled, few can compete with the year-long lush green, rejuvenating humidity level, laid-back attitude toward life, and beautifully designed homes of Central Florida, near Windermere, FL. Case in point:
(Due to COVID-19, open house information is uncertain in some areas. Please verify COVID-19 restrictions on open houses with your real estate agent, and local and state mandates.)
- 9436 Azalea Ridge Way, Gotha, FL 34734: This former model home is conveniently located between Windermere and Winter Garden and minutes away from major toll roads, with 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,122 soft., $254,900-Open House on Fri., 4/25/2020 (3:00 pm-4:00 pm).
- 3039 Santa Marcos Dr., Clermont, FL 34715: This one-story home sits on premium lot with no rear neighbors, offering 4 bd., 2 ba., 1,972 sqft., $324,000-Open House on Sat. 4/25 (4:00 pm-4:30 pm).
- 64 E Crest Ave., Winter Garden, FL 34787:This beautiful one-story home on a charming brick and golf cart district and a short stroll from Plant Street and downtown Winter Garden, offers 4 bd., 2 ba., 2,248 sqft., $424,900-Open House on Sat., 4/25/2020 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 958 Timberview Rd., Clermont, FL 34715: This updated two-story and spacious home offers 6 bd., 3.5 ba., 4,251 sqft., $499,988-Open House on Sun., 4/26/2020 (11:00 am-1:00 pm).
- 728 Lake Brim Dr., Winter Garden, FL 34787:This charming and lovely home in downtown Winter Garden home has 4 bd., 3.5 ba., 3,100 sqft., $699,988-Open House on Sun., 4/26/2020 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
- 420 Lone Heron Way, Winter Garden, FL 34787:This lovely family home nestled in the heart of Downtown Winter Garden has 5 bd., 4 ba., 3,586 sqft., $599,988-Open House on Sat., 4/25/2020 (1:00 pm-3:00 pm).
Gathered, written, and posted by Windermere Sun-Susan Sun Nunamaker More about the community at www.WindermereSun.com
~Let’s Help One Another~
Please also get into the habit of checking at these sites below for more on solar energy topics: